#3

"Hmm.. seems comfy to me." Anton says, sending all of his bags rolling to the ground as he falls himself to the bed.

The resort consists of several solo cottages placed a couple of meters away from the shoreline. Large enough to occupy visitors, or rather, one for each of them.

"Daldal likes it here." Wonbin says, seeing her rolling all over the mat.

"She's simply telling you to sleep with me here." Anton added, jokingly but half of it was intentional.

"I'd rather unpack my stuff back in my hut... bye Anton." Wonbin leaves in a hurry.

"Hey! If you ever feel lonely, I'm just a cottage away."

Meanwhile, the sun was strikingly burning with its usual strong gaze. Making Wonbin groan by the heat of the sand covering his feet as he and Daldal ran towards the shaded spot. The latter rests himself by sitting on the staircase and wipes those sands away. Even getting a bit of sand to his eye in the process.

Just then, there were sounds, or something typically like a group talking nearby. And it grows as Wonbin peeks to the corner of his hut. There were a few guys struggling with their gear. It almost looked like they're moving houses judging from the amount of those stuff

"They're still the same..." Wonbin silently mutters to himself, seeing the bond of those group which used to be 'theirs'.

Reminiscing about the past, how grateful will it be for Wombin to feel something like that again. But things happen so fast, and everything teared up like a wind passing by. He quietly observes them all, and eventually found out that they're neighbors in huts.

"Well that was unexpected..." Wonbin says to himself.

The latter's gossiping session was certainly something he usually does for a living. But it all ended with just one name.

"Sungchan!!" someone from the distance shouted his name, causing Wonbin to startle. His foot reacted fast and eventually got himself inside the room.

A moment of silent took over their surroundings, Wonbin couldn't help but to notice the way Daldal gives her that mood.

"Don't look at me like that..." he says, earning a bark from the dog.

The day went by with just the waves and the sun at present. Like a short term endeavor. Wonbin successfully finishes his room up, with every bit of his things organized. It soon came out that he finds something strange out of the ordinary.

Realizing what it was, Wonbin immediately ran to Anton's room.

"Huh. Got bored already?" Anton strikes a joke again.

"Daldal's treats are missing. Must have fell when we were unpacking without being noticed." he replied. Despite having a slightly worried emphasis, he drives it off smoothly.

"Try to check that area again, it's quite grassy over there for no reason haha." he's simply indicating Wonbin to go alone.

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"I'm good here, just wake me up if you still can't find it." Anton then places the book back on the peak of his face.

Later on.

"Ugh where is it." he struggles over the fact that most of the grass are just as tall as his knees.

"Daldal try to smell for it." Wonbin says, and Athe dog doesn't seem to understand what he was trying to pertain to. Still, she cooperated with it.

Minutes of non-stop seeking occurred but still got nothing at all. Wonbin sits himself to the benches found nearby.

"Well, I guess... no treats for you this time." he says, giving up to the idea.