A New Hope.

Armaan was enraged.

Aisha gulped at the sight of him. Her mouth stay closed, while her thoughts and questions were bouncing around in her head. Abhimanyu was surprised too.

Armaan was holding a white piece of paper in his hand. His beady eyes looked sternly upon Abhimanyu.

"You bastard! This is where you were hiding all this time."

"You got that right Armaan. I am an bastard. The bastard of Mona and Harry Singh. Your pretty much my step-brother."

"Stop lying. I have no step-brother."

He lunged towards Abhi. Aisha intervened.

"Armaan. He's not lying."

"Seriously Aisha. You're going to fall for his words. He killed my ex. Kya pata, you'll be next."

"Aisa kuch nahin hai.

Armaan didn't react to her as he grabbed Abhi's face and spat into him.

"He's just a jealous man. Jealous of my success. Jealous of the women I have in my life. And especially jealous of me."

His grip intensified, hurting him in the process. Before he could harm Abhimanyu, Aisha quickly shoved the photograph in between them.

"Look at this!"

 Armaan lowered his arm away as he grabbed it in his hand. His eyes went from rage to disbelief. He was not prepared in seeing this. It certainly wasn't photo shopped. It was too old and the date was imprinted along on the side. He couldn't help but be convinced of the evidence before him. He peered in to take a good look at his mother. That was her young and beautiful. The man next to her looked familiar. He didn't know much about his mother's past since he had been lied to as a child. He knew instantly she wasn't his real mother when she first arrived at their home. His real mother had run away. When a new lady came into his house, he knew she was there only to take over their broken family.

But Mona already had a husband and another son. He looked at Abhi, almost feeling sorry for him.

"You're her real son?"

"Yes. How many times do I have to repeat it."

As much as Armaan didn't want to believe in it, the feeling of it seemed certain.

Aisha watched Armaan in despair. Armaan was shattered. This was what his step-mum was hiding from everyone. 

"But Aisha what was this doing with you? Are you by any chance involved with Abhi's revenge."

Aisha didn't know what to say. How can she tell him that her dupatta was in his room because she was the reason why those photographs landed here in the first place?

"While I was going through your family transactions, I noticed it. So.."

"So you decided to take it, so you can help your so-called friend here. Did you even know what he was planning to do to you?"

Aisha looked confused. Armaan looked at Abhi intensely. 

"Shall I remind you about the promise?"

 Abhi gulped. 

"You want to know what happened that day. The time I chased down Abhi."

This was it. Aisha was intent on finding out. 

"When we ended up in the forest, I was searching for him. Till he came from behind me and we ended up in a bloody brawl. I managed to save myself, almost killing him in the process. He held a gun to me and he told me that if I didn't let him go, he was going to shoot me and then go after you. I didn't believe him for a second, till he shot me. And that's when you found me in the jungle."