The Footage Fate.

Aisha impatiently waited for Armaan to come back from the van. Chris was standing with her, as he observed her.

"What can it be, that he can't tell it in front of me."

Aisha was pacing back and forth, tense by the situation. What deal can be possibly made between he and that monster? It doesn't make sense.

"Chill Aisha. I'm sure he knows what he is doing. I trust his intentions."

"But why a deal? Why can't he just humiliate that bastard for once. Whatever he has done, it's not forgivable."

"Aisha, it's Armaan. He never forgets."

As time ticked by, Armaan finally emerged out. Before Aisha could hound him with questions, she noticed Aryan leaving the set. The crew members all watched, as he walked away. His demeanor was calm and composed, making Aisha wonder how he had left the way he did. She grabbed his arm and walked away from Chris.

Aisha looked at Armaan, raising her eyebrows.

"What did you exactly say that has made him leave so peacefully? And that you couldn't tell in front of me."

"He's out of Batameez Dil. In fact, he won't be doing movies till he has publicly apologized to Ishika as well as to you."

"What do you mean?"

"I made a deal with him."

"Yeah I know. But why?"

"Aisha, I know he's done wrong things. But what he did with you was only to get back at me. Else he could have done worse."

"What did you exactly do?"

"I told him that I won't file a case against him, if only he makes a public appearance and admits what he has done and apologizes to Ishika. And if he can leave Batameez Dil, the only film."

"And what? He can do that to another girl again and continue to work in movies at the same time. What type of justice is that? He assaulted me Armaan! Assault. Do I need to tell you what that means?"

"I know. But trust me, the most cherished thing that can be taken away from him is movies."

"Armaan, he kissed me. That too without my permission. He made Ishika pregnant. Your cousin. And then he threatened to touch me again. Apart from movies, he needs to know through self- destruction the consequences of his actions."

"I've been through it, Aisha. It's not easy. That's why I've made this deal. Besides, he won't work with you or in any other film."

"And how will that happen?"

"Aisha, do you really think anyone will want to work with him after he tells everyone what he has done. His career will be finished either way. And he's going to be responsible himself. Which is why, we won't need this video. It was just to blackmail him."

Armaan did have a point, though Aisha felt the punishment was too less.

"How did that camera end up there anyway? Especially in Aryan's van."

"I pretended to be one of the crew members, with the help of Chris who distracted him."

"I don't know Armaan. I feel like he needs to endure the circumstances worse."

"Aisha, I'm just as hurt as you are. But knowing my best friend, I know he didn't mean what he did. The Aryan I knew respected girls, till he got betrayed. And I felt the same too at some point. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"Fine! Where's the footage?"

Armaan protruded out an USB stick. Aisha grabbed it off him.

"What are you going to do with it?"