Pre-game

I do not give permission for this story to be reposted on any websites, or copied in or for any other works. I have another account by the same name on AO3 where you can read this story if you prefer the format on there.

This is a fictional story where characters are based on real life people. They are, however, just characters. There are differences in the timeline and details that do not factually match their real lives. These changes are intentional to fit my story. If you do not wish to, or cannot, separate the real lives of these people from my story then please do not read it.

This story will contain sensitive topics and triggering topics/experiences that may upset some readers. It will also include explicit scenes. By reading this book you are agreeing to be exposed to these topics and scenes. In order to not spoil some plot lines, not all sensitive, triggering, or explicit content will be included in the tags attached to the upload of this work.

If you are affected by any content within this work and feel you need additional support or professional advice, please reach out to mental health services provided in your country or your medical professional. 

Updates will be provided as regularly as possible. Thank you for your patience, and I hope you enjoy it!

Red Hearts x