Chapter 4 - so she thinks

3rd person:
It's been a few days since Lucas', Harper's and Hazel's conversation and Hazel has some news to tell the group. She decided to tell them when they were on a group call, " hey guys i want you to meet someone," she said as she added Pip to the call.
After a while Pip joined, "hello everyone Im Pip, Hazel's girlfriend,"
"Her what now?" Arlo asked.
"Her who now?" Layla asked
"My girlfriend," Hazel replied to the confused teenagers.
"How did you meet ??" Elijah questioned the new couple.
"Starstruck, our theatre company," Pip cuts Hazel off.
"I'm sure we were talking to Hazel but ok," Harper said getting obviously annoyed.
"Well i answered," Pip argued back getting equally annoyed.
"Alright that's enough" Hazel started ,then all of a sudden Pip left the call and texting her saying 'I hate your friends because they don't accept me and they're being so rude.'
'ok but your being equally as rude.' Hazel replies back.
'Ofc you take their side I'm your gf for god sakes.'
'I've known them longer. But that doesn't matter your both in the wrong.' And left the text change.
She went back to the call and everyone asked if she was ok. "Yeh I'm fine but Pip is mad saying it's my fault, but i shut that down real fast." The whole group laughed at Hazel's lack of care.
"Are you still together," Harper asked hoping it'll be a no.
"Yes, we are," Hazel explained.
"Oh great," Harper said sadly.
"Do you guys like her?" hazel questioned,
"Yes," everyone answered in sync and with that Hazel left the call.
"I don't like her one bit," Harper said after Hazel left
"Neither," Lucas agreed.
Hazel was glad her friends like her girlfriend. Or so she thought.