Chapter 5- so you hate her

AN: sorry I haven't been posting I've just got home from holiday and i broke my leg sorry!!!!!!
3rd person:
Hazel and Pip have been together for a month but they haven't met in real life since they got together. But they are going to see each other at a star-struck after party and showing of Joseph and the amazing technicolour dream coat the up coming  Saturday. Hazel still thinks her friends like Pip but little does she know when they are on call without her and Pip they are telling each other what they dislike about Pip. Hazel accidentally joins the call and they don't realise that she had cause they were all doing other things with their cameras off and phones down. "She's just not right for hazel," Layla said
"Yeh it's like she is taking Hazel away from us," agreed Harper.
"Wow thanks guys , thank you for telling me you hate my girlfriend," Hazel said and left the call.
"Hazel wait, and she's gone, omg she's gone hate us," harper stated.
"How long do you think we was listening for," asked Arlo
"Idk, but long enough to know we hate Pip," Elijah answered.
"Im gonna talk to her," Harper said
"K, god luck she is gonna be mad cause the last person she heard was you," Harlow stated.
"Wait isn't she at your house, Harlow?" Asked Arlo
"She was supposed to be here in 10 mins but now i don't think so," Harlow answered her best friend.
"K, I'll go to her house... no wait i know where she is," Harper stared then changed her mind.
"Where?' Questioned Grace
"Our place, a place me and her go to, anyway I'll keep you updated," Harper. Said walking out her house and hanging up the phone.
Hazel's POV:
I'm so mad because why wouldn't they tell me they hate Pip. Especially Harper why couldn't she tell me she is my best friend. I hear a noise in the distance heading towards me but only me and .... HARPER! What is she doing here? What does she want?
"What do you want?" I said as she approached where i was standing.
"I wanted to talk to you, if that's ok," she said with hesitation in her voice
"How did you know I'd be here?"
"It's our spot,"
"Well yeh but what if i don't want to speak to you,"
"Then don't i just want you to know that you're my best friend and i feel like we don't talk a lot anymore since Pip."
"Well you could've of told me you didn't like her,"
"I didn't want to hurt you, you seemed to like her and after Adrien I wanted you to feel happy."
"Thanks but there is no need to not tell me if something don't feel right to you, your feelings matter o me your my best friend Harp,"
"I know and I'm sorry but can i tell you something,"
"Yeh anything,"
"I know yo 'used' to like me and i have sneaking suspicion that you still do"
"Ummm kinda but i know your straight and you don't date and I'm dating Pip but ..."
"Hey its ok, can i tell you a secret"
"Yeh sure,"
"Im a lesbian,"
"WHAT!!"
"Keep it a secret though yeah"
"Off course"
"Hey you feeling better,"
"Yeh, hey wait did you turn your location of i don't want the others finding our spot,"
"Off course i did do you think I'm stupid,"
"No i don't think your stupid,"
"You sur.."i cut her of by slamming my face into hers. We just stood there for awhile making out. Till she got a phone call and we had to break apart.
"The Group chat," she tells e
"Hello ... yes i found her ..... i had to run after her" she made up an excuse for her heavy breathing.
"Yeh she'll stay at mine tonight,"
"Yeh ... ok bye now"
"What did we do"
"I dont know but it felt right for you ;)"
"Not now i still have a girlfriend," I check my phone
"Oh wait no i dont,"
"Wait what,"