Episode 7: Adventures in Mxy-Sitting/Shard as a Stack

The scene opens to Kai flying in a jet with three girls wearing spy suits. They exit the jet and use their jet packs to land on the ground safely.

Kai: This the place? He asked them.

Alex: That's what Jerry said.

The quartet run up to the gate and jump over and head for the main facility. On the way, they see three guards who spot them.

Clover: Uh, we got company. Clover pointed out.

Guard: Hey, stop! The guards rush them.

Kai: I got this.

Kai pulls out a device and aims it at the guards. The device let out a strange high pitched humming sound which disorients the guards causing them to lose their balance and fall to their knees

Alex: Cool. Is that another gadget you made for Jerry?

Kai: Yup. What do you think?

Sam: A high intensity panchromatic disorientation strode. Not bad. Sam complimented. But wait, what about the nausea?

They then look to see the guards begin to vomit which made the teens wince a bit.

Kai: Yeah, I uh, haven't figured that one out yet. Clover spots one of the guards power through and tries to hit the alarm.

Clover: Oh no you don't! Clover uses her Banana Clip Boomerang to knock him out.

Kai: Wow. Functional and fashionable.

Clover: Of course. What's the point of saving the world if you don't look good while doing it?

They head inside and crawl around through the ducts. They eventually arrive at a wide opening with multiple other ducts surrounding them. The spies activate their bungee belts to repel down as Kai clings to Sam.

Kai: I have gotta get one of those.

Clover: Oh! I can show you the best stores to buy new clothes. Your wardrobe is kinda....plain. She said earning a glare from the boy. O-Oh, but you may it work.

Kai: Too late. The damage is down.

When they reach the bottom they were met with a laser system that threatened to slice and dice 'em.

Alex: Girls! The Compowders! Alex and Sam use their Compowders to deflect the lasers at the devices placed to activate them.

Kai: Man, you girls get the best tech.

Alex: I don't know. Your stuffs not bad either.

Sam: You can have all the fighting moves in the world, but having the right gadgets can really help you out.

CREEEEEAAAAAAAK

CRASH

The girls and Kai fall out of the ducts and land in the middle of a dozen bad guys. The goons were startled, but quickly pulled themselves together and brought out their stun batons.