Fist of The Shaolin: The Revealations

As Lexis's fingers tightened around Hinata's throat, his mind drifted back through the corridors of time, retracing the dark path that had led him to this moment of fury and betrayal.

In the depths of his memories, Lexis saw himself as a young boy in Chengdu—small, weak, and despised by the villagers. They mocked him, shunned him, and left him to fend for himself in the harsh world. It was here that he first tasted the bitter fruits of rejection and scorn, seeds that would grow into a thirst for power and vengeance.

Desperate to escape his pitiful existence, Lexis sought out a dark wizard rumored to dwell in the shadows of the village. This wizard was none other than a rogue student of Master Urume, who had turned to dark arts after being expelled for his ruthless methods. Under the wizard's tutelage, Lexis learned the forbidden arts of magic, mastering spells that bent reality to his will. But true to his nature, Lexis's ambition knew no bounds. When he had gleaned all he could from the wizard, he ruthlessly ended the wizard's life, cementing his path into darkness.

With newfound power, Lexis forged an alliance with a sinister minion named Uruzume. Uruzume, once a promising student of Shaolin under Master Urume, had fallen from grace after succumbing to greed and ambition. He had been expelled for his treachery against his fellow students and had since roamed the lands as a mercenary, until Lexis recruited him with promises of power and wealth.

Together, Lexis and Uruzume unleashed chaos upon Chengdu, wreaking havoc on its people under Lexis's command. Uruzume's loyalty was absolute, a testament to the fear and dominance Lexis wielded over his subjects.

Yet amidst his rise to power, Lexis's heart harbored a flame of desire—a love for Hinata, a woman who had captured his heart with her beauty and spirit. But Hinata's heart belonged to another—Sakino Hashi, the noble warrior whose strength and honor stood in stark contrast to Lexis's dark ambitions.

In a moment of desperation and obsession, Lexis saw an opportunity to possess Hinata. When she stood on the precipice of a cliff, Lexis used his dark magic to save her life, erasing her memories and binding her mind to his will. He sent her away to Mr. Penn's village, knowing Mr. Penn harbored resentment and a plot against Sakino, the only threat to Lexis's supremacy.

Mr. Penn, enchanted by Hinata's beauty and unaware of her true identity, married her under false pretenses. Lexis's machinations had already planted seeds of betrayal in Hinata's mind, guiding her actions to serve his own malevolent purposes.

In another twist of fate orchestrated by Lexis, he guided Sakino towards Mr. Penn's village, knowing it would set in motion events that would ultimately lead to Sakino's demise. Through manipulation and deception, Lexis sought to eliminate any threat to his rule, using Hinata as a pawn in his deadly game.

Now, in the present moment, Lexis released his grip on Hinata's neck. His eyes blazed with malice and determination as he announced to the world his declaration of war against Ken—the son of Sakino Hashi, the Fist of the Shaolin.

With these words, Lexis set the stage for the final battle in the saga of Chengdu—a clash between the forces of darkness and the legacy of Shaolin's light.