𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"You were made for us bopbop!" Nia, and Benet screamed in my ear as I stared at the stream blankly.

We were all upstairs on stream and listening to music. "Just for ussss!" Nia and Benet sung in my ear, these bitchs gon burst my ear drums.

When all of a sudden my phone rang, I looked down to see it said 'bopbop(cam)💯." Making me look at Nia and Benet. "Bop bop callin me" I said as I walked in Benet and Tj room where it was quiet.

"Hello?" I asked confused, because I know he was in the house somewhere so why was he calling me. "Aughhhhhh!" I heard through the phone making my face scrunch as I looked at the camera but i only saw the ceiling.

"Bopbop!?" I heard him yell but it sound like he was crying, but not a normal cry no. This nigga was screaming and shit, like a three year old.

"Banana, Nia cmere!" I said as I peaked my head through the door so the can hear me, they nodded and came in the room.

"Bopbop come downstairs!" Cam yelled as he cried making Nia face scrunch. "Nigga is you crying?" Nia said confused.

"Come downstairs!" He screamed again making me sigh. "We coming" I said as I hung up the phone. "What the hell was that about?" Benet asked me as we walked out the room.

"I don't know" I said shrugging as we made our way downstairs, but as we where making our way downstairs all you can hear is screaming coming from cam.

"Now what the hell" Nia said as we followed the sound and I lead to the bathroom. "She don't love me no more!" We heard him yell in the bathroom making all of our face scrunch.

"What the fuck?" Benet said as she tried to open the door but it was locked. "Bopbop!" I yelled as I banged on the door.

The door opened and we saw cam in the corner having a temper tantrum like he's three. "That is the ugliest cry I have ever heard" Benet said looking at him.

"Stop all that screaming boy!" Nia said hitting his forearm. "And why you in here crying over a female?" I asked hitting him on the side of his head.

"Boy if you don't get yo ass up!" Nia yelled as Benet tried to get him up. "Who he crying over? Nadia?"Debo asked looking in the bathroom. "We don't fuckin kno" Nia said shrugging.

"Why you smell like Beatle juice?" I said to cam, making Debo bust out laughing. "Get yo ass out of here you ain't helping!" Nia said kicking Debo out.

"Why are you laughing at him?" Benet asked Debo. "Why you laughing at me Debo!?" Cam yelled as he sobbed.

"Cam you all on the wall, sit down" I said as I tried to get him to sit down but he wouldn't budge. "No because yall laughin at me!" Cam yelled still having a temper tantrum.

"Are you on something?" Nia asked looking at him. "You a chicken tender" Debo told cam laughing. "Debo, shut the hell up!" I told him. "Ayy! Don't make me get on yo ass! You midget height!" Debo said laughing pointing at me.

"Debo get out! Just get out!" Nia yelled at him. "Man who got a chick-fil-a chicken tender for cam?! He in there crying over a female!" I heard Debo yell as he was in the hall way.

"Bopbop what happened?" I said as me,Benet and Nia where looking at cam. "She broke my heart" cam mumbled. "Who!?" Me,Benet and Nia asked.

All of a sudden we heard Debo bust out laughing from by the door. "Gon somewhere!" Nia said hitting him. "Close the door" cam said and I closed the door.

Cam laughed and then cried making us look at him. "Why are you laughing!?" He asked Benet. "I'm not laughing yet but" she said tapping her foot on the floor.

"You in here crying and laughing, like what the hell wrong with you?" I asked looking at him . "Cus bru, she was sayin how she love me but now she don't love me nomo" cam explained rubbing his eyes.

"Who is she? Who are you talkin about?" Nia asked confused. "Her names sierra" cam said looking at us. "Okay, fuck her" I said shrugging.

"No, she bad" cam said making us bust out laughing. "What the fuck?" Nia asked laughing looking at me and Benet.

"And I brought the camera cause they need to see this too" cam said pointing at the camera we didn't even know was there, making us mug the camera.

"Well hello mother fucker" Benet said to the camera making me chuckle. "Up close much" I said because how close the camera was.

"All this screaming and shit you doing, we can hear you from all the way up there talking about some 'she don't like me nomo!' It's too damn hot to be sitting in this little ass bathroom screaming" Nia explained and he started crying again.

"Bopbop" Nia said as she sighed. "Yall are not helping!" Cam yelled at us. "Because you're crying about a bitch!" Benet yelled at him.

"I text her four times and she ain't respond!" He yelled at us. "Bopbop that's sad, you need to stop" I said mugging him.

"All of them females you got and you crying over one?" Nia asked. "Cause she was the fine one, top five" can explained.

"She's not your top five no more, because she's not even on the list nomo. So you might as well leave it,drop it" I said shrugging.

All of a sudden we heard a knock. "Who this is?" Benet said as Nia opened the door and it was Chris. "Oh yea, yo homie over here crying over a female" Nia explained to him.

"She don't love me no more" I said mocking cam. "I textEd her four times and she ain't text me back" Benet said mocking cam as well.

"Help yo boy out" I said to Chris as I walked out the bathroom .

As I was walking I saw KJ, he looked at me for a second before shaking his head and looking the other way making me smack my teeth.

"What is your problem?" I asked him as I walked to the living room where he was. "What?" He asked still not looking at me.

"All this attitude shit. your acting like I did something to you, when I haven't done shit" I said getting frustrated.

"I never said you did" he said chuckling. "I'm not doing this" I said walking back upstairs.

I don't have time for his nonchalant ass.

𝐎𝐨𝐩-