Chapter 5

"We missed my exit..." I said, smiling sheepishly.

"What?" He said, glaring at me like the world might possibly end. "What about the guys? We are supposed to have a concert in London tomorrow!"

"Relax, it takes, at most, 5 hours to get to London from Paris." I said leaning back in the car seat. "Which, by the way, is the next exit. So watch out for that, because that is our stop," I said trying to calm him the eff down.

"Fine, but tell me what you're planning first."

"Hahahahahahahaha. No." I said cutting him off before he could argue by turning up the music.

Summer Paradise by Simple Plan came on and I started singing like my life depended on it. And maybe it did. But, then again, maybe it didn't.

"Allie?" Zayn asked looking at me suspiciously.

"Yes?" I replied in the same tone.

"What crazy thing do you have planned?"

I placed my hand over my heart in mock hurt. As if to say 'Qui? Moi? Impossible!' He shot me an 'I know you are going to get me into buttload of trouble, don't deny it.' look.

"I'm not going to get you killed, don't worry about that." I said smiling at him.

"Well, what a relief. I'm not going to die at the hands of a pretty girl!" He said with just enough sarcasm to wound me. Not really.

"I would be relieved if I knew I wasn't going to die because of you!"

"Did you just indirectly call me a pretty girl?" He asked, looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Well, you called me a pretty girl first." I said while laughing.

"Yeah, because you are."

"I'm a pretty girl?"

"Sure."

"I really hope that you aren't expecting me to reply to that," I said, glancing over at him. "Hey, turn right here." I was smiling at him, thinking about what we should do.

"Turn right?" he glanced over at me questioningly.

"Yes, right here."

"Um, is this a parking space?"

"Yes, a pretty good one too," I said, eyeing it appraisingly.

"Allie, I don't think I can fit in there," he shot me a dubious glance.

"Of course you can don't doubt your abilities! And hurry up,"

"OK, but if I get sued for messing up somebody's car..."

He pulled into the parking spot, and we got out. We were standing on a sidewalk that was shady and led into a park, it was a fairly wide road and probably the only people who used it were the people who lived in the apartments on that little cul de sac.

"Where to?" Zayn asked looking around at the buildings like a little kid, his head tilted back and spinning around.

I just looked at him, watching everything. He looked over at me and smiled, waiting for me to answer his question. I mentally gave myself a little shake and said, "Let's go to les Champs Elyssees, we can go shopping and see L'Arc de Triomphe!" I said.

"Sounds like a plan,"

And we started walking away from the park, I figured we could come back later and visit because it truly is a really nice park. We passed a few small cafes the shops getting bigger and more people crowded the street with every step we took. Zayn and I kept getting separated, he would get stuck walking behind slow people or I would get pushed to the right by some overly enthusiastic people. Eventually, after this happened a few times we walked over to a bench and Zayn just grabbed my hand and we started walking again. Well sticking together was a lot easier after that... but holding hands with one of your celebrity crushes has it's downsides believe it or not. But after a bit a stopped worrying about it and then I saw it... The most magnificent for all places, not Chanel, not A&F, no...