the incident

Wednesday pov
after the incident at nevermore everyone was told that we would be on a break to recover from the events that occurred. Enid and I made our way back to our dorm. It was quiet on our way back to the dorm. It was a good quiet, Enid breaks the silence "Wednesday.." "mmh?" I responded "can I sleep with you tonight.." I raise my eyebrows and stare at her ocean blue eyes there was a hint of anxiety. It was very noticeable then "Fine ,but stay on your side of the bed. If you even get an inch near me I'll murder your stuffed creatures" she smiles and whispers "thank you Wednesday".
AT THE DORM
Enid pov:
We got to the dorm and we were both bloody so I decided to shower "Wednesday im going to go shower" she turns to look at me and nods. I grab my towel and head in the bathroom. I get undressed and get in the shower. Then I get in shower for a good while. I get out and get dressed, then I look in the mirror and see the scars on my face that I got while fighting with Tyler they were still bleeding. I don't know how to clean them by myself so I had no choice but leave them untreated. I walk out of the bathroom "Enid your scars are bleeding" Wednesday say in a soft voice " I know" I respond "you should clean them" she replies
"I....i don't know how" i mumbled. She walks over to the first aid kit and grabs it and then goes to her cello stool and pats it. I slowly make my way over to the stool and sit "try to stay still" she says in a low voice "okay Wednesday".
Then she softly applies alcohol on a rag and applies it to my wound then she adds pressure making me flinch "Enid, stay still" she says "sorry" I respond quietly. Every time she applied pressure I would flinch but after a while she stopped complaining.
A few minutes go by and Wednesday finished cleaning the cuts on my face, she cleans up and walks to her side of the room I follow behind her quietly. Wednesday gets into bed and scoots over making space for me to get into her bed. I slowly climb into her bed then I slowly tuck myself in "goodnight Wednesday" I say softly "night" she replies. A bit after I drift off to sleep.

Wednesday pov:
a bit after Enid spoke a heard soft snores coming from the wolf. The moonlight shining just right outlining her features. I start drifting off into my slumber but before I do I feel a pair of hands wrap around my shoulders along with a head on my chest. I thought I told her to not touch me but considering what happened tonight I'll let it slide this once. I finally drift off into my slumber.

497 words
A/N IK IK ITS BAD BUT ITS MY FIRST ONE SO TRUST THE PROCESS PLS🙏🙏
ANYWAY HOW WAS YOUR DAY SO FAR HOPEFULLY GOOD
ANYWAY PLS COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT
BYEEEE😘