Addams family manor pt 2

(A/N) before I start I want to thank everyone for the support I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy this chapter even though I got lazy half way and this is supposed to be one big chapter but I decided to separate them into parts so it'll be easy to read😭
—————————————————————————
Enid pov:
I quickly follow after Wednesday since this is new found territory for me and I don't wanna get lost. The door opens on its own as we stand on the porch it's kinda weird.. but its the Addams we're talking about they have weirdness in their blood. Gomez holds the door open for Morticia. It's honestly so sweet but they over do it I learned that while we were making the trip here.

"Enid are you coming" Wednesday says drawing me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah sorry Wednesday" I reply softly
  "stop saying sorry it shows your weak" she says her voice slightly softer
"okay sor-".
"Stop saying sorry" she says sternly as she cuts me off.
I quickly nod as she turns and enters the mysterious looking home.

I quickly enter after her, after I get inside the Addams house the door shuts on its own creepy...
I look around this new found territory.the Addams family mansion is a grand, gothic place that gives off an eerie, yet strangely charming atmosphere.
It's a gothic masterpiece, the grand foyer greets you with creaky wooden floors, towering ceilings, and dim, flickering candlelight. Cobwebs drape elegantly over ancient, ornate furniture, and portraits of grim ancestors like the walls, their eyes seemingly following your every move.
The air is thick with a expensive scent, mingled with the faint aroma of something peculiar.
Wednesday decides to give me a quick tour of the manor before showing me to my room, she lead me to a grand staircase winds upwards, leading to the velvet rug that goes all the way down the hallways.
At the end of the hall way there was another staircase, it lead to another hall with many rooms.
At the end of the hall there was a ladder, the ladder lead to the roof of the house where a watch tower was located.
The watch tower seemed old with vines wrapping around it.

"Sinclair we should go to your room, it's almost dinner and you're probably tired. We'll finish the tour tomorrow" Wednesday stated in a monotone tone
"okay Wednesday" I reply quickly before she quickly nodded and walked toward our rooms.

TIME SKIP CS I GOT LAZY
———————————————————————————
Wednesday pov:
I showed Sinclair to her room a bit ago since we decided to finish the tour tomorrow since it's almost dinner time. I've been reading a book that I found in our family library, it's not the typical type of book I'll usually read but it honestly not bad. It's about a girl who slowly falls in love with a girl who is 'straight' but in reality is just scared. I wonder how this book ended up in the library, weirdly enough it was at the highest self and looks new unlike our other books. I wonder who put that there...
Suddenly I hear a knock on my door, a voice along with it.
"Wednesday it's time for dinner, dear." My mother calmly said
"I'll be down in a second mother" I reply
"Also could you get Enid I forgot to"
"I'll get her mother"
"Thank you Wednesday"
"Mhm" I respond  coldly
I make my way to the room where Enid is staying, I open the door with hesitation.
My eyes wide as I open the door to see Sinclair right infront of the door looking like she was going to open the door as well but her eyes were red and puffy as if she was crying

"Wednesday..."
———————————————————————————

(A/N)
Am I sorry for leaving u guys on a cliffhanger?
No.
Did I do it on purpose?
No.
But anyway I hope u have an amazing day or night and once again I want to thank you guys for the support you guys are amazing!!