Addams

Enid pov

I wake up to and don't feel Wednesdays warmth with me then I sit up to see the bed empty "good morning Sinclair" a voice says I turn around and see Wednesday mid packing. That's because last night they made an announcement basically saying that we're all going on a temporary vacation until everyone has recovered from the trauma from last night.

"good morning wens" I respond "what have I said about you calling me that" she asks in a annoyed tone "you know you love it wens" I reply happily, she rolls her eyes

"you should start packing up"  "I don't have to" I respond quietly. Wednesday turns to me "what? What's wrong Sinclair?" she asks in her usual monotone voice as I start tearing up "It's just that my mom told me that I have to stay on campus because she has people over at the house" I explained

Wednesday stops and thinks for a moment "pack your bags Sinclair." she says nonchalantly "I'm not-" I try to talk but get interrupted by Wednesday "you are coming to live with my family and I for the break" she replies "FOR REAL??" " if I wasn't being 'for real' why would i suggest it, Sinclair " "THANK YOU THANK YOUU" I run to hug her and surprisingly she didn't complain. "you can let go now Enid" she says after a few minutes  "oh yeah sorry"  "it's fine, Sinclair"

Wednesday's pov

I invited Sinclair to come live in the Addams manor since she seemed upset about living alone. Talking about that my family should be arriving soon and Enid hasn't packed yet. Why do I care if she packs or not, I shouldn't be showing emotion especially to such a colorful and annoying person like Sinclair.

"Enid my family should be arriving soon you should start packing" I say in my usual tone. "oh yeah thanks for reminding me wens".   "Sinclair what did I say about that name".  "Yeah yeah whatever Wednesday"
Did she just give me sass and I didn't do anything about it? What are you doing to me Enid Sinclair.

  TIME SKIP CS IM LAZY

Wednesday pov

Enid finally finished packing so, we are just 'hanging out' as Sinclair calls it but, Enid got bored and scrolled through her phone while I started reading.

We both are doing our own thing until, we hear a knock at the door. Enid walks to the bathroom while I go open the door. Behind the door stand my mother and father. Gomez and Mortishia Addams

(A/N Ik I probably spelt mortishia wrong😭)

"Hello my little scorpion" my father says happily "hello mother and father" I reply "are you ready to go Wednesday" my mother asks "about that, I have a request before we leave".  "What would that be" my mother and father say in unison "I wanted to ask if my roommate Enid could stay at the manor for the break".  "Of course but may I ask why" my mother responds. "She's having some trouble at home". "Oh" my father replies. "She's welcome to come along anyway" my father adds.

"Come in" I tell my parents as I walk inside the dorm again, they follow behind me. "Enid" I say while knocking on the bathroom door "yes wens" she asks ugh she knows I hate that nickname well I actually don't mind it but I would never tell her that "they said yes" she opens the door immediately "REALLY" she says while jumping up and down and then preceding to pounce on me "ENID" I yelped then I look up and look confused, I'm guessing it's because I would've killed whoever touched me in an instant.

Lurch comes into the room drawing my parents attention as Enid and I get up. Lurch gets our bags in puts it into the trunk and drives off...

A/N NOTES

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING POOKIES IVE BEEN GROUND FOR SOO LONG I ALSO RAN OUT OF IDEAS SO IVE BEEN THINKING OF THE PLOT

IM GONNA POST TWICE OR THREE TIMES A WEEK MOSTLY BEING SUNDAY'S AND WEDNESDAY'S AND MAYBE THURSDAY'S IF I POST THREE TIMES

PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH THE STORY I PROMISE ITLL COME OUT OKAY🫡

ANYWAY EAT AND DRINK WATER STAY SAFE AND ILL BE POSTING SUNDAY BYEE😘