Reminder

Bakugo

"This can't be happening. This can't be fucking happening. How did I not know she was going to UA? How could I be so stupid?" I ask myself, pacing in my dorm room, my thoughts wild. My pacing stops when I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I say, looking at the door as someone walks in. That certain someone being a red haired human bulldozer.

"You good man?" Kirishima asks, sitting on one of my beanbags in my room. I roll my eyes and plop down on the beanbag beside his.

"Yeah, just thinking" I admit, not wanting to tell him that I'm going crazy over a girl I've only known 3 months.

"Hm, okay. Well, you need to go to sleep, first day of training is tomorrow and I don't want you to be late" Kirishima says, patting me on the shoulder and getting up to leave, I nod and get up as well, waiting for him to leave to get into bed.

Kirishima walks out the door and walks over to his room, I close my door and turn off the lights as I fall back on my bed. Trying to think of anyone, anything else besides her. She's like a disease that never leaves your body. She's taken over my entire mind and soul.

"Shit." I mutter to myself as I get positioned to sleep. I close my eyes and slowly drift into sleep.
---------Time Skip----------

Today's the first day of training and everyone in our class is waking to school from our dorms. Me, Kirishima, and Denki are all walking together when my eyes catch hers. She's walking with Mina and Momo and they're talking, I can't read their lips but I know that they're talking about boys or something because Lana has a faint pink color in her cheeks. I smirk, making her look back to her friends.

"So, you got a thing for that Lana girl, huh?" Denki asks, nudging my right shoulder. I scoff and roll my eyes in response.

"Absolutely not, dipshit." I push him, making him stumble a bit.

"Woah chill out dude" Denki raised his hands in surrender while Kirishima chuckled.

"Oh, is- is that Shoto todoroki walking towards Lana?" Kirishima pointed to todoroki making his way to Lana. My Lana. My eyes widened as I watched the scene unfold before my eyes.

They were obviously flirting and it pissed me the fuck off. Who does he think he is flirting with my girl? Then it hit me. Lana isn't my girl anymore. I broke things off a week before school started. I clench my jaw when I see Shoto wrap his arm around Lana. Denki's laughing is what pulled me out of the trance, I look back at him and give him a stern look.

"What the fuck are you laughing at? Huh?" I tilt my head to the side, waiting for his response.

"You, you're like so mad that Shoto is flirting with Lana" Denki replies, patting me on the shoulder. I scoff but don't say anything back, too tired to argue.
---------Time Skip----------

We're testing our quirks to see our strengths and weaknesses, It's my turn to go and Mr. Aizawa steps back to allow me to fire up my quirk. I quickly let off multiple explosions at once, and once i'm done smoke is surrounding everything and every one. I get in the back of the line and watch as Todoroki goes. He uses his quirk and Lana cheers for him and I can physically feel my blood boil with rage and jealousy. My eyes find her and I sit there. Watching her entire move. She looks over at me and rolls her eyes, quickly looking back at Todoroki. I let out what seemed to be a growl, I play with my rings just like what she's done before multiple times. Mr. Aizawas voice causes me to look away from Lana and into him.

"Okay, good job today class. Everyone's quirks are different and powerful. I believe this is gonna be a good year. This is the end of today's class, you all may go back to your dorms." Mr. Aizawa says as everyone begins to walk back to our dorms. The entire walk back I stare at Lana, I mean, how could I not? She's perfect. Everything about her is perfect. Her beautiful smile, the way she laughs and talks. Her confidence. Everything about her makes me crazy and I absolutely hate it. She looks back at me and meets my gaze, a smile forming on her face before looking back at her friends. My stomach tightens and my face begins to feel warm. In that moment. That's when I realized.

I'm in deep shit.