No More Hope

Lana

My heart broke when I heard Bakugo's words. If I could put it into words on how it felt, it felt like he ripped my heart out and stomped on it. Without a single care in the world. My heart shattered. Completely shattered. When I heard his words, that's when I realized that what we had in the summer was all fake. And that there's no more hope for me and Bakugo.

"Oh please, I don't want Lana, she's just a stupid bitch. You can have her, i was just using her anyways." Bakugos words replay in my mind as Todoroki speaks to me. I feel bad because I really like him. But Katsuki's words won't get out of my brain no matter how hard I try to focus any thing else.

"Lana, are you okay?" Todoroki speaks up, stoping in his tracks to face me. He tilts my face with his finer to look at him while holding my waist.

"Yeah, i'm just tired. That's all" I say, remaining eye contact with him. He smiles and presses a kiss to my lips. It was a soft, short kiss, it was sweet. I smile as he pulls away, time resuming. He tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead before beginning to walk again with me, hand in hand.
—————————Time Skip——————————
"So, do yall wanna play truth or dare or something? I'm bored" Mina says, sitting on one of the common room couches. Everyone agrees and sits in a circle on the floor. Me and todoroki sat next to each other, waiting for the game to begin.

"Hmm, bakugo! Truth or dare?" Mina asks, making bakugo groan. Mina rolled her eyes and threw her hands in the air in response to his childish behavior.

"Truth i guess" He answered, leaning on his forearms on the ground.

"Hmmm, have you ever loved someone? And if you have, who was it?" Mina says. Bakugo stares at her and let out an annoyed sigh.

"Nah, I've never loved someone." He replies simply, making me snort. Everyone turns their head to me and my face pales. Bakugo stares into my soul and I return the favor.

"What was that for?" Bakugo spoke up, almost daring me to say the truth. Everyone's head went from Bakugo to me, waiting for my response.

"I just thought that you chose truth. So you'd have to be truthful. Right, Katsuki?" I declare, narrowing my eyes at him as he leans his head back and lets out a laugh.

"Jesus Lana, I was telling the truth. I've never been in love." He says, shutting me up. I scoff and get up.

"I'm done with this dumbass game. Fuck you, Katchan" I say, using the nickname I always called Bakugo, making his smirk fade. I run up the stairs and walk to my dorm. I can hear faint yells from my room.

"Yo what the fuck is wrong with you?" Todoroki asked bakugo.

"Nothing, not my fault she's just a sensitive little bitch" I hear bakugo say, after that I hear glass breaking and a bunch of scattered yelling. I run down and see bakugo and todoroki fighting. Kirishima and denki managed to pull bakugo off and Tenya and Izuku managed to pull todoroki off. I run over to todoroki and hug him, he hugs me back and kisses me.

"Let me clean you up, okay?" I say to todoroki and he nods, letting me walk him up to my dorm. I close my dorm door and lead him into the bathroom. I get in the cabinet and pull out my first aid kit.

"Sit on the bathroom sink" I point to the bathroom sink and he sits down, manspreading so I can get closer to him. I stand in between his legs and begin to clean him up.

"You can't get into fights just because of me. I don't what you getting in trouble todo." I say, wiping some blood off of his face.

"I know, but, I can't let him talk about you like that. You're my girl, i'm not gonna let an entitled lil boy speak down on you in front of me." He says, resting his hands on my hips, guiding them up and down. I smile and cups my face. I stop cleaning him up and stand there, just looking into his icy blue eyes.

"Your clean now.." I mumble and he smirks.

"Am I?" He hops off the bathroom counter and backs me into the bathroom wall, making my knees weak.

"Todoroki." I say, my eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips. He notices this and grins.

"Lana." He replies, he lips hovering over mine. I let out a shaky breath and he crashes his lips into mine. His hands are wondering all over my body as my hands hand around his neck. He trails kisses down my neck and finds a particular spot to suck and bite on. He leaves his marks all over me, causing me to become breathless. He pulls away and looks at what he did to my neck and collar bone. He smirks and runs his hand through my hair.

"Look at that. You're so fucking beautiful Lana." He says, making me blush. I brush my hand on his face.

"Todoroki" I say, my voice quiet and soft.

"Yes, Lana?" He replies, him staring at my eyes.

"I think I might love you." I confess. I watch as his face softens and a smile creeps in on his face.

"I love you too, lana." He says, kissing me again but this time it being soft and warm.

"You better beat Bakugo's ass tomorrow, got it?" I laugh, and he smiles and scoffs a bit.

"Don't worry, I will."