Rumors

Lana

It's been 4 weeks ever since school started and I'm doing extremely well. I'm pretty sure Aizawa loves me and my friends are amazing. But, Bakugo keeps clouding my mind day and night. I shouldn't still have a crush on him but I can't help it. He's completely intoxicated my mind and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Denki, one of my close friends.

"Hey girlie" Denki approaches me, waving, I look over and see Mineta standing besides him.

"Oh, hey guys, what's up?" I ask, crossing my arms, Denki looks around and pulls my shoulder in closer to him.

"Are you and todoroki dating?" Denki asks, making sure to whisper. My eyebrows furrow and I shake my head.

"No, we're not. Why do you ask?" I say, stepping back. Denki looks around again, as if he's gonna get in trouble if people hear this conversation.

"Well there's a rumor that yall are, I overheard Sero and Tenya talking about it" Denki admits, making me nod.

"Thanks for telling me. But I promise that we're not dating. I just recently got out of a relationship thing i guess and i'm still not really over that yet so I wouldn't date anyone else." I say truthfully, making Minetas eyes light up.

"Who were you dating?!" Mineta asks, practically jumping of excitement.

"Chill out, it's not anyone you know. Just some random guy that only wanted a summer fling." I number the last part but i'm sure they heard it. They nod and walk away into the common room where everyone else is since it's the weekend. I walk behind them and search the room for bakugo but I don't see him. My smile fades but returns with I hear Todoroki's voice behind me, pulling my waist into his.

"Hey pretty girl" Todoroki says, making me blush a bit. I smile and turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Todo, did you know what there's a rumor about us?" I say, using the nickname i gave him a few days ago, making him grin.

"Hm? A rumor? What kind of rumor?" He asks, his fingers drawling stars on my waist. I swallow and laugh a bit, the rumor so random.

"Apparently we're dating" I tell him what the rumor is, making him chuckle a bit. His grip on my waist tightens as his mouth leans down to my ear.

"You know, it might not have to be a rumor, how does that sound?" His hot breath on my neck tickled as he spoke, making goosebumps appear on my skin. I smile lightly, wanting to say yes but not fully over bakugo yet. As I was about to say no I decided to change my mind.

"You know what? I'd actually like that." I say, smiling. Todoroki's face lights up.

"Wait, really?" He asks, confusion in his voice. I laugh and nod, ruffling his hair.

"Yes, really" I reassure him, making a big smile form on his face. He lets go and holds my hand, walking me fully over to the common room and sitting down on a couch. I look for a seat but there's no empty ones. Right when I was about to sit down in the floor, Todoroki pulled me into his lap, making my face go red and everyone else's face drop.

"What? I thought yall knew we were dating" Todoroki said as bakugo walked down the stairs.

"Wait what? Who's dating?" Bakugo rubbed his eyes with his hands, walking into the common room.

"Me and Lana" Todoroki said, rubbing his hands on my thighs. I look at Bakugo carefully and closely to see what his reaction might be.

Bakugo opened his eyes and his jaw clenched. Anger evident in his eyes. He rolled his tongue in his cheek and rubbed the back of his neck.

"How'd that happen? Didn't yall meet not even a month ago? What's her middle name, huh?" Bakugo practically snapped, making todoroki lift me off of him so he could stand up.

"I just asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." Todoroki said, he then looked at me.

"What your middle name?" Todoroki asked me and before I could reply bakugo spoke up.

"It's Marie. Her middle name is fucking Marie." Bakugo scoffed and begin to walk back up the stairs. Todoroki looked back at me.

"Is it really?" He asked, needing to know if that is really my middle name.

"Yeah. Yeah it is." I said, my head down. Todoroki sighed and ran his hand through is hair. He walked back to the couch and sat down again, placing me back on his lap.
---------Time Skip----------

"I still can't believe that yall are actually dating" Jirou says, siting on my bed. I smile and nod."

"Me either, I didn't think he would actually ask me out" I agree with her, putting my pajama shorts on.

"But what was that with Bakugo? How does he know your middle name?" Jirou asks and I sigh, knowing that at some point she would ask that question. I walk over to my bed and plop down on it.

"If I tell you, do you promise to not tell another soul? You're like my best friend and I feel like I can trust you with this." I say, sitting crisscrossed on my bed i front of her. She nods her head.

"Of course you can trust me. You can tell me anything." She says, leading me on to tell her the situation. I pull out my phone and go to my photos, my photos which are filled with pictures of me and Bakugo over the summer, ones where he's laying on me, ones where he's kissing me, etc etc. Jirou looks at these photos and one by one her jaw drops more and more.

"Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. You, and Katsuki Bakugo, dated over the summer?" She asks, curiosity in her tone. I nod and press my lips together.

"We hung out like everyday. He stayed the night most days too." My voice trails off and my smile fades. Jirou notices this.

"You okay?" She puts her hand on my leg, slightly making me feel better.

"Yeah, it's just that I miss him. He wasn't like how he is now. He was nice, funny, fun to be around, and the best boyfriend i could ask for. But, i'm dating todoroki now, and i really like him." I say, trying to lighten the mood. Jirou agrees.

"Yeah, he's obviously crazy for you, i'm glad that you have him." She says, smiling.

"Yeah, me too. Me too." I say, although the only man on my mind is him.
Bakugo.