To Complicated For You ((Chapter 4))

Hello, my dear reader's this is a new chapter enjoy and i will up load a new chapter when i get 5 vote's on this chapter thank's

WARNINGGG! THIS STORY CONTAINS CUSSING AND BOYXBOY/YAOI. YOUNGER READERS ARE WARNED, AND ADVISED TO, LIKE, NOT READ IT

I slowly moved my books from my locker into my bag, waiting for someone – being Matt – to come and talk to me. Slowly I picked up one book after another.

Someone cleared their throat behind me.

“Matt?” I asked, turning around.

Ali looked at me curiously. “Sorry, but looks like your stuck with me.”

I sighed. “Sorry, Ali.”

He grinned. “Hey, whatever it is, you know you can talk to me, right?”

I shut my locker. “Thanks, but no thanks.”

We began walking to history together, kind of quietly, for us.

I shook my head. I shouldn't dwell on Matt as much as I was.

“Hey, Ali,” I said, forcing myself to focus on him. “You've been to my house tons of times. How come we never go to yours?”

“What?” He teased, “You wanna see where the magic happens?”

I blushed. “For you? What magic?”

“Cold, man,”

I smirked. “Nahh. But seriously, I have this math exam coming up and I need some help with it.”

“So the noble king finally shows his lowly servant his weak side.”

“I'm serious, Ali,” I said stopping and looking up at him. “I NEED your help.”

His cheeks turned a pretty cherry mocha color and he looked away. “I'll see if I can fit you in to my schedule.”

“Yay!” I said, hugging him lightly. “Today? Can I go home with you?”

“Erm, I'm not sure if that's really a good idea.”

“Come on, the test's Tuesday, and I really don't want to cram.”

Ali sighed, “You know I can't deny you when you insist like that.”

“Thanks, Ali. I owe you.”

“Damn straight, you do. All this tutoring for free? Some how, you'll have to pay.” His tone was oddly seductive.

“Hmm. So, no more mooching?”

“Nope. No free salads anymore, either.”

“So, how do I pay? I hope you know I'm fucking broke.” Was I even aware of my flirting?

Ali looked me in the eyes and said, “I don't need money.”

“Alright... So then, how?”

We stop in front of the classroom.

Ali leans down and whispers in my ear, “Let's save that for after class, hm?”

“Uh.”

I walk dazed over to my seat and pull out my notes. I was hyper aware of Ali's presence next to me.

Oh, dear god, what have I gotten myself in to?

**

I walked to our table dreading that it would be absurdly awkward. Even if it wasn't for Chamelion and Austin and Matt didn't let me affect him, Ali was staring at me even now as we walked. How was I supposed to eat anything if he kept it up?