To Complicated For You Chapter 5

This one has an almost-lemon in it. It’s hot. But, if you don’t like that kind of stuff, then skip it; It’ll be in the end part of this, and I’ll mark the start of it with like, three “enters” and stuff. You won’t miss anything, if you decide to skip it.

Dazed by the intoxicating smell of a rich house, I had even more trouble then usual concentrating, Ali’s presence not helping the matter.

Every time he talked, my heart kicked into superdrive; all I could think about was the sounds he’d make, in that deep, seductive voice of his as I made him feel so, so good…

“League.”

“Mmm. Ali…”

“League, are you okay?”

“Oh, yeah…” Wait. What was I doing? “Err! Yeah! I’m fine! Sorry. You were saying?”

Ali sighed. “Obviously you’re not paying all that much attention. Wanna take a break?”

I returned his sigh. “Yeah. Sorry.” I leaned back in my chair and stretched my shoulders back behind me. Ali’s eyes raked my figure.

I blushed, and he stood up, walking over to the old cassette player. He turned on some classical music and began to hum.

I watched him sway side to side, enveloped in the low vibrations of a cello, fingers patting rhythms on the side of his thighs.

He turned to me, slowly moving his feet and arms like some Amazonian god.

I breathed deeply as he came over to me, ever so slowly, and got on his knees before me.

“Your eyes shine like no woman’s I’ve ever seen.” He said simply. “Your smile is what my world revolves around.”

“Ali…”

“I want… every breath you take, to belong to me, and me only.”

I flushed scarlet and opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

“League… will you dance with me?”

Yes, oh, GOD, yes.

I placed my hand in his, watching the grin I loved so much spread over his lips, his chocolate milk eyes that I just wanted to drink up sparkle as he stood, and I stood with him.

It was awkward, in all honesty, at first, dancing with a man as the woman normally would. But Ali was so strong and tall and built that I couldn’t imagine this any other way.

To dance with Ali was easy. We followed the flow of the music, and danced to the purity in the air. He guided me in circles across the golden room, showing me which way to step.

As a slower, more gentle song came on, our pace slowed to just swaying slowly back and forth, staring into eachother’s eyes.

Oh, Ali.

I closed my eyes, placing my head over Ali’s heart, and breathed in his scent and listening to the soft thump-thump of his heart as his hands caressed my hair and waist.

I don’t remember how long we stayed like that, lost in each other. But it was nice; better then nice. It was beautiful.

Like Ali.

Like his chocolate milk eyes.

**

As Ali walked me up the steps to my house, I’d never felt so sad. Never had I wanted such a night to end.

I turned to face Ali with one hand on the doorknob. “I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked.

Ali smiled and lifted my hand to his lips. “Of course, my rose.”