deal with the devil

(so this is more of a back story on how eclipse,ruin and the servants join dark sun that first i was going to try to make a little more canonical to the lore but that would have been a bit too boring from my liking plus atlas, glitch,eci and crescent are oc so they won't fit in much)

Dark sun pov: I was sitting down in my office thinking about what to do ....I can't have them see their "family" is here. you eclipse why do you care about others!

I said as I lit a cigarette trying to think I have too much to deal with! I guess this what happened when you become "god" . I hear the door open , well look how we have here eclipse ~ my sweet angel.

"Um my lord is it ok to come inside?" Eclipse had asked.

"Sure, come in ~." I answer thank you for coming on the right time my sweet nun.

"Are you ok? You been in here for hours me and ruin are starting to get worried about you." He explained

"You never have been in your office for this long is everything ok? " He continues.

Oh how the "evil" eclipse has fallen into my sweet angel. He will be mine one day even if it is the last thing I do.~

"My lord are you still there?" Eclipse asked.

"Oh yes I am I'm...fine just a lot of my mind right now but nothing I can't handle. ~" I told him.

He seem to be blushing a little which of course I found cute then he started walking closer to me soon to stop right in front of me I just smiled as I tilted my head.

"Yes my dear~. " I asked him.

"Do you mind if I stay in here and help a can I ask a question? ..." He asked.

"Of course I don't mind and ask away my dear ~." I told him.

"How did you get ruin and the servants to join you?" He asked me.

"Oh that would be easy listen closely dear ~" I told him.

Eclipse walked closer to me looking around looking for a chair. Oh sweet eclipse you are too innocent something ~. I pulled eclipse onto my lap he started to blush a dark red.

"U-um my lord are you o-." eclipse said before I cut him off.

"Yes my dear I'm fine now listen closely~" I said as I put my hand on his thigh.

                         *Part one ruin*
Ruin pov:I was sitting in the room moon locked me in. I didn't care anymore I lost the only person that made me feel loved . I still remember what I was told....I wish I could back to where I never meet solar's moon. If I just never talked to him solar would be in my arm that this point...I miss him I miss him so fucking much. Please just kill me let me join my last lover....he may not forgive me but if I could see his face one more time that all I need.

I was thinking so much I Didn't even hear the door open I heared yelling that made me look up . It was moon tear falling down his face... I don't blame him for how he feels or what he did to me . I know solar and him where close he was closer to solar then he was to sun.

"I SHOULD KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND! " Moon said as more tear fall down his face.

"Ya...I know you should." I Said he can kill me I don't care .

I saw moon start to get things to kill me even if I could move I wouldn't if I die I get to see solar... The only person who still saw good in me. I closed my eyes to see I was in a black room?

"What the fuck...." I said looking around.

"Welcome ruin.~" someone behind me said.

I looked behind me to see evil sun dark sun? I don't know his name and I really didn't care to know.