my fair lady

Dusk: I woke up seeing my beautiful eclipse i rubbed his cheek. I saw him wake up his beautiful black and white eyes looked at me he got closer to me rubbing his head on my chest I started to kiss his rays I heard his soft humming. I laughed at his at how soft he turned.

"What happened to the old bad eclipse ~?" I asked

"Oh shush you know after I became this I can't really do much." He answer.

I laughed He looked so sweet I had work to do sadly I have to leave him.

"Hey Hun I have to go to work.~" I said getting up and started to change.

"Aw Do you have to go can't you just stay for a little bit longer?" He asked

"Haha no I wish I could but I can't.~" I said after changing walking closer to him giving him a small kiss on his lips.

"But maybe I have to work I could come here and give you my little surprise I've been wanting to give you for a very long time.~" i said kissing his face.

He blushed and nodded his head I smiled soon leaving to go to my office.

Eclipse pov: it's been a while... Maybe I should go check on how the others are doing. I've seen dusk going down there a lot I really hope he isn't doing anything to them. I got up for the bed going to the basement. As soon as I got there I look around me I don't want dusk knowing I'm going down here.

I started going down the stairs when I heard cry for different people...? I walked fast to see what was going on to see...a whole murder scene the fuck.

I saw who was crying earth,moon and solar. I could see why moon was crying he lost sun...sun just looked gutted with stabs mark on him. Didn't seem to stop moon from asking sun to wake up. Then I looked at  earth this one was understandable Monty's head was hanging on her cell. I looked at  solar I have no idea why he was crying but because of jack isn't here... I'm guessing his kid died as well.

"Oh god...moon what ever happened why is most of your family dead...?" I asked a bit scared but still wanting to know an answer.

"...did have any part of their death..?" He asked I couldn't hear him that well.

"Can you please repeat tha-"I was about to say before he cut me off.

"DID YOU TELL DARK SUN OR WHATEVER IS HIS STUPID NAME TO KILL THEM! MY BROTHER!,MONTY!, AND JACK! TELL ME!" he yelled.

"...no I didn't even know they were dead until I came down here...the only people i knew were dead were glitch and eci. But I never knew that this was happening! Is that why he came down here so often...." I started to think.

"Moon...stop blaming things on people who weren't even there when they died...we all saw sun die same goes with Monty.... We saw a dark Sun before he electrocuted us so he took Jack." Solar said trying his best not to cry.

I moved from moon cell to earth and lunar cell.she looks so broke...her hair now grey like the clouds when they're about to rain. Her one bright blue and green skin now very dull blue and green. I looked at lunar he just looked angry I still question is it because of what happened to Gemini... It could have been that or it could have been something more but I understand that I wouldn't want to live here knowing that my family is dying.

I didn't bother talking to them because they didn't look in the right state to talk. I moved over to where solar and blood moon were at.

Bloodmoon couldn't really feel anything don't blame him if I lost my brother to someone I don't think everyone else's stuff would matter to me. Solar just looked so hurt he looked like he didn't want to cry that he was trying not to but I think we all saw that he wanted to cry. I don't know why dusk did this...this was hell up as hell.