Prolouge

The obscured shadows of Valentine at night were perfect for concealing any unwanted guests. Thieves, outlaws, bounty hunters, and criminals alike lurked between the buildings, scheming plans on ways to get rich quick. Porch lights illuminated doorways, protecting drunkards walking home from the bar and patrons heading home from their respected affairs. Soiled walkways and paths made it difficult to be clandestine, unless you were light on your feet and knew the right steps to take.

Lorna James, and her mother stood behind a brick wall, concealed from the moonlight as well as they could be. Lorna peaked out from the wall, marking their next target. "There he is ma, now am I playin' young lost teen or horny lady?" she's asks, figuring out the game plan to kidnap their next lead.

"Lorna James you are not whorin' yourself out so we can get information!" Este exclaims, play hitting her daughter's shoulder.

"Young lost teen it is then," she laughs, holstering her gun and knife under her skirt, and against her thigh. She walks out into the street, crying out for help, "Help, oh you sir, please sir I need help."

The man looks worried, but wary, as he slowly walks up to the girl with his hands raised to show he meant no harm. "What's wrong miss? Are- are you hurt?" he asks her.

"No, it's my momma, she fell down when we were runnin from some outlaw, and I think she broke something, oh please sir can you help" she pretends to beg the man.

"I'll go get a doctor" he says, grabbing her hands and holding them together. Worried that he'll get away, Lorna quickly blurts out, "Sir there isn't time, I need help carryin' ma their," she shouts at him. The man stands there, debating to help or not, before sighing and gesturing for her to lead the way.

Lorna turns around, rushing to the alleyway, the man hot on her tail. "Ma'am, where is-" he begins to say, before being knocked cold by Este. "Damn he talks a lot" she sighs, looking toward her daughter before laughing, throwing the brick that Lorna hadn't even realized was in her hand to the ground, before hog tying the man. Lorna reached down, grabbing his head while her mother grabbed his feet, lifting him onto Lorna's horse, Artemis. They then headed back to their camp, tying the man to a post, and asking him their question before knocking him out for the night.

"Where is Colm O'Driscoll"