The Missing Girl(Sharon)

wakey wakey wakey nikki jump on our big beds holy come nikki.she begin to cuddle me.we made breakfast as nikki & me go to school.told my teacher what is going on.they understanded.the rest of the day felt realy slow as i took my break my mobile when off hey sweat heart how you doing we just arive at our home as they take selfie new house.dad ask me how i whas i just respond.dad i feel confused ask my self every second did i make the wrong choice?.dad send a smiley man but focus on your school you can deside after.they goong to sleep they got so tired.i go back to my class.nikki gave me a note we need to work after school.after school we whent to jackie bar start to work.im so tired we close the resturant at 00.00 as we came home we fall asleep we both.we sleep over agian its 12.00pm fock late for school nikki has to go to her mom for a few days as we both came to school director she called me to cone to her office.she asking what is going on why im i late agian second time.i begin to cry begin to explain everything.is it thet bad hu.mmmm she aak when the resturant bar open i said 10.00 11.00 am closing at 00.00am.she ask me some detials.well im a great learning dint miss any test projects or homework.she call jackie to cone over.as they both conserd they came with a idea.becauae we only have a week school left she whant try somthing.one week monday wensday friday school.then week after monday wensday friday work.a perfect school & income at the same time.i whent to uncle jack after school nikki dint came to work.uncle jack she has issue at home.i working so much i dont have the energy.i even fall asleep uncle jackie call me came to the back.poor kid but a hard worker.he grab me bring me to a other room he pit me on thet bed put my shoes off put a blanked over me.he called his wife oh poor dear so tired.they begin to lockdown the bar.bar resturant in the back there own home attach to a bar & a resturant.im waking up notic i put in bed im not at home.my door slowy open well good morning darling time to wake up.i grab my shoes
wash my face as i came in the living room.what happend?.well after school you whent to work we begin to closed up the resturant & bar you whent to the back.when we whanna bring the dishes to the back.i saw you fall asleep deep we try to wake u.so i brought you to our guest room.thank you so much so sorry i fel asleep.i texted nikki.she says she is in trouble she has house arrest.i whent home sp tired as its weekend i work tomarrow from one pm.calling nikki she got home arrest she forgot to do her homework my home is away when i did my homework.i told i move a day ago my bed in mom old room.so i own a badtube as i fill the battube put the fire under one.the dark smoke filter by a filter & water then a other filter.clean smoke i took a long warm bath wash my feet legs private parts.i already shaved my bexk to toe so i feel fresh & cozy & warm.as i watch tv a movie.it switch to breaking news.thet a will cross new nabraska it will take a a few days.i finaly turn the batube furnence off begin to dry my self whent to bed cozy.tonarroe its saterday so i do work this saterday from 1 pm.one more weak its christmiss.as it made me sad because every year i do this with family & parents.i finaly have a great sleep & well rested.i called a taxi i begin to dressup start up my ipad income $1350 water is paid electra is paid mainain is paid water is 100 electra is 150 maintain  internet tv unlimet date & text & calls i keep 1000$ after vacation i earn 1750$ taxi came i did my crosery came back home.put everything its place start doing my home as it almost 1pm so took a shower when to work because it saterday its the second busiest day.a very good busy day did some homework meantime.as i taking my break watching the sky.grey blue sky little snow small fresh breeze.
nikki scream heey im here did my homework.nikki as i ran to her hug her.cant breath oh sorry miss you su much nikki.yeah mom force me in a good way to stay home do all my home due support you when you need me.
nag its okey mom understand she like you so.
i work until closing time in here to help as well.suddenly a strange cloud came its whas black grey clouds rain snow thunder lighting.uncle jack everyone get inside now.as everyone get inisde never see this kind of storm.it whas rainign then snowing them mix the snow woth thunder & lighting it keep chane every 7 minute.thet i saw a lighting thet cought my eye for a reason.its a thicker lighting then the rest as it disappeared.a hour later the strange storm finaly vanished.
everyone walk slowy outside look around the storm slowy whent to the mountians.most poeple came bakc begin to make a order but everyone talk about it.as they post it some says it because of a climet chance some says the earth release thier anger how we treath our planet.some says the animals did it and money more options.slowy we came to a closing time we did the dished let then dry.clean the kitchin floor.oven is cleaned uncle jack we did everything.tomarrow a inspection around 14.00 if you girls came early so we can check everything.we will be here at 11.00am.we recheck a few thig everything is closed as we walk outside.a young woman & a man came sir girls did you see this girl?.uncle jack notic somthing is going on.hey miss may i see it as he grab the photo he take a picture what is going on?.as he texting a cop friends.
we where cooking it whas snowing light as we cook we can see hee true our kithcing window playing with her dolls and snow.sundely the storm came out of nowhere inopen my kitching window ask my youn girl to come inside.as i walk towards the door i dint see her i walk to the playground dint see her at all.we looking around the house?.we could find her.we scream yell from our lungs.so we put the cooking at stop.when looking for her.she wears a pink beanie head pink trouser pink jacked from pink boot white nylon
scarf of white pink mix.long blond hair.she is 1.65 meter long.blue light eyes.she is 13.officer came hey uncle jack what is going on.he explains with her parents.officer cant understand this.hebcall everyone even 2 choppers roadblocks check up pionts.of this doenst work we can do a search party.unl jack open his bar gave them a warm thea.girls go home marry & me got this.he share the photo & all the info in the groep chat about 7146 poeple are in this uncle jack community whatsapp groep.everyone walk around look aroudn call her name.sharroonn if you hear us says somthing.sharon sharon where are you.underway home i said good by to nikki see her tomarrow.underway home i scream her bame as well.sharon where are you if you hear me says somthing.i came come home took a warm shower did a hour or my homework out the groep on mute whent to sleep.im kinda worried.put my alarm going to sleep.hope we find her.