sharon became pantyhose

im waking up by door making tons of noise as i try to look around i barley could see a thing is so blury.how ever i realy had a good sleep i feel well rested.my eyes blury finaly slowy fade away.i saw beter & yes i can see agian in a normal way.i look aroudn i saw 5 screan large computer screan.one screan whas a Xray scan.the other is bloodvessel Xray.even a human bio stats & scans what is what.thos leter i cant understand it or read it.one screan show our vitals Xray scan.the last dont know what that is.i look at the ceilig sort of dim led light.as i look slowy down i saw the missing girl called sharon.i whanna take a step but my head hits somthing.auw my freaking head as iuse my hands its a plastic steel hardend glass i think it feel like it.i notic sharon is in a sort of glass pod as i look around it look the same.sharon hey sharon wake up.urhh i hate when they do thet.what who are you?my name is marinke you got missing we where looking for you glad you are okey.how are my parents sharon ask.as a parent worried.how you got here ?.well i whas search for you made a campire i notic somting glitching mirror or somthing as i pass true i came on where ever we are.what about you sharon do you remember anything before you got kidnapt?.mmm i whas playing parent where cooking oh the suddenly crazy storm parents ask me to come inside i turn around theb i heard somthing a wisper i turn around agiani felt somthing as a purple glow appear.i cant remember anything i woke up.sharon said i think we are adbucted by female aliens.there vice is female but how to speak is not humans these screan compute are not human made even these pods.as i look around i argee.did you ever saw them i ask sharon.she shake her head no.when you hear the first steel door opens.you can head them talk we cant understand a few second later our pod getting gassed as we go fall asleep.when we go to real sleep the pods spread a warm green soft gel not stick its like you back is already with soft matresss.before i could say anything i could hear the the steel first door opens.i tey to hold my breath but the gass enter my nose i became sleepy fall asleep.im woking up moment later hey what the hell.they do this ever time.after few hour we could hear the first door opens we could hear them talking i got kinda scared not gonna lie then the second door open thet the first time we saw alien so they do exist.there are 3 female alien womans.they are pinkish skin long white hair.black eye brows orange outside eyes. light pink eyes with black purple black lips.small pink horns.a black tattoe i think on there neck.they are 1.85 meter longe they have female futa.long sexy legs good shape body.they try to talk as one go to the computere.as she try it agian agiana agian oh no thets the good once.do you understand us now?.yes we can hear you why you abduct us can you let us go.as they checking our clothing.im sorry we cant.far away fron this planet behind the deepest stars 5 lightyears away there is a ppanet our planet lived in a peacefull harmoney.our planet called nyloniana cities had name like harmoney cristal buda chena.its a female planet female & girls only.a treat try to wipe us oit.they where like machine maby cybermachine.they killed everyone we survived.a woman put us in this ship shot us.we passout by the speed.
we are the last tree surivore.our scanner says there are very cute female here.we whant to invade & enslave this planet.why?.so we can repreduce our self.we looking somthing to take control of a human enslave them as they obey us.
they begin to undress us scan every item put in a container.they scanned every item brought them to there bedroom.we could hear them oh this look so cute on me.i love thos shoes hey these jeans are awsame i love human clothing.the light became dim almost dark as the warm soft gel begin to spread we should rest sharon.yeah good idea hey marinke thank you for trying save me.not a problem as we both asleep.as we woke up the first door open we could hear a discusion the second door opens as the other two whent back.they could find any thing.we doign some test in a other bigger lab.you planet has animals fruit.so we pick up some food as they feed us.as pur hand our tied.can you let us go.no you wil help us.we will resist nylonia.you can maby it work.they pdo closed agian they took blood sample very small tissue.they doing big research.the light became dim agian.gel spread warm & soft we fall asleep.a few hours later i will say 4 or 5 hours later.we woke up by a very loud screams.ph yes these are perfect oh so soft so good more more.i feel so secy in them.awhhh yess cumming inside them.it became quit we got scared do you think they got what they whant?.i think its had our you beanie? sharon says close to your mind.well last time i wearing a beanie.but its true our is the closed connected to our brain.one of the alien woman came she had somting in a glass he ask sharon to drink it if she doenst they force drink her.sharon begin to node she drink it slowy so how you feel the alien futa woman ask her.i feel good?.sharon aks the alien woman what did they do to her?.well we gave you a potion mix of our dna.before sharon ask somthing els she ask what did they do to her.sharon feel a little dizzy her pussy tickle a little bit sharon bite her lips begin to sweat.she look down her her pussy begin to transform into to be a appear a futanarie with a pussy under.what what did you do to me sharon scream.sharon closes the dim light became dime.the pod move us up & down we could stand.hold still a voice came from a intercom.warm spray in our head a other spray from our nexk all 6 side spray from our neck to toe.then our body get a wash then soap a other wash then a pure wamr wash from head to toe.drying heater.then i felt aculty fresh.serive is at least good says sharon.pod dry it self.pod make a 60 degree so we are like falling on the back.warm gel spread as we just go to sleep.

while sleeping we got scare by a loud scream yess oh yess i love this come here ahh yess let it spread on me.it feel soo good awhh yess.they arousel & scream could be heard in our lab.i think they found it.the beanie hat is our problem.a our of pleasure in other lab.suddenly it became quit as the first door open.they will like this i bet they cant resist this.our heart begin to race as they came closer.they will serve us after they wear this haha.our dim ligjt glow a little bit more.ohh girls as the second door opens they step into the room.
so how do we look.our mouth wide opens its not a beanie what sharon thinked.these 3 alien futa womans where encased by a black soft pantyhose head to toe.there futa encased hard agianst the inside of there pantyhose.we could see stains slowy fade away.the alien woman encased by the black alien pantyhose explain.so after we need a solition at first we dint care about sharon nylon.after we took interest just to be sure as soon our naked futa touch it it got hard.we analize it with our scanner.there where multiple object like this diffrent name on earth.stocking pantyhose nylons sheer hosery & a few other we create a few but the pantyhose whas the best.we took the 20 denier black pantyhose.we realy enjoyed.we had a idea to use these to control you.
we use the black pantyhose mix with our dna there it is after a few time a alien black female pantyhose 20 denier.pantyhose female parasite.we are bones with our pantyhose.now sharin you brought the solution you going dirst hihi.they open a small hatch from the pod right side as one of the hosedfuta begin to cum white clear cream as it slowy turn into a black soft liquid.ieew sharon kump mid air as the soft liquid could not jump or slide agianst the side.sharon lose her grip qs she fall slowy down when her feet hit the ground the liwuid hose grab her feet begin to spread on both side.as it already spread from her feet to her enkle.she try to pull it of kick it.no matter what noting happens ss it already spread to her lower barelegs.the female alien laugh just give in darling became our pantyhose slave haha.sharon look down scared she notic where her pussy is gonna land there where like 5 hose tentecle eager to get in her pussy.she scream kick it more but its still spreading already around her upperlegs.her eyes got wide open als somthing enter her pussy she bite her lips the slien hose slide around her ass & her waist as it dlosy go around her nakedfuts & her wais of her body her had a few tears as sharon now wears a alien black female pantyhose from waist to toe.omggg this feel soo good.she beginnto stroke her futa true her pantyhose rub her hosedlegs up & down.thet it darling thet it give in.a few minute longer she cums a few cum small stains her eyes became half open mouth half open as she begin to drool.her pod open as she step out.she is a fighter but she gave up.they explore her bodymmm she is in a hypno or trance state.one of the pantyhose alien grab her hand bring toward there other room as my pod begin to move.we enter a huge room a xxxxl size bed soft blankets.sharon lay down one begin to pusg her hosedfuta inside sharon mouth on is pushin gher pantyhosed mouth on sharon pantyhosed futa the last on focking her hosedpussy with its hosed alien futa.they pumping her.yess give in sharon oh focking a good human pussy girl.sharon woke up of her trance try to resist as all 3 alien futa wimsn begin to cum inside there alien pantyhose.sharon begin to cum as well inside & true her alien pantyhose.her eyes became glowing green her pantyhose legs shake.as her glow eye fade away pantyhose leg then stop shaking.she sit up im sharon im a slave to my pantyhose.her eyes whas whas milky white 80 procent you could see her purpil but barley.she stand up futa hard agiandt the inside pf her pantyhose.omg as they have fun with her.she was compleet obidiant.im pantyhose i obey my pantyhose must serve the the alien female pantyhose womans.one of them being me with pod back to the lab.

mm mits working enslaving girl very hot.but we give u a choice.join us freely we wont enslave you like her.or be like her agianst you will.if you choose option one.we will fock you as you & the alien bond as one you have free mind accept you cant tell snyone or show any sign.your job enslave a few woman & girls.if you still choose not to help after afew days we will leave planet earth unslave everyone.think about it for the night i whanna hear your desision.she open the pod gave me a deep kiss true her pantyhose mask.as she closed it agian.light became dark dimmed agian warm gel spreads.i fnaly could sleep.what choice should i make.i fall asleep.

.hey with pantyhosedesiii how is everyone.
it would be amazing if you share the stories & drop a start if you like it.love pantyhosedesi.