Scared

Sangs POV

A few days have passed since my run in with Jade, and the boys have been extra careful around me. One of them is always with me at school; they are flanking my side and watching out for me in the hallways between classes. During lunch I always sit between two of them, never on the ends. And there's always at least one of them with me at night as well, sleeping in my bed with me.

And I know they are afraid that they are suffocating me, that it's too much. But I really don't complain. I have the opportunity to spend more time with my favorite people, and get to know them even better as well.

If it's something I want different, it's that Sean and Owen also spends more time with me. But I understand that they are supposed to be my teachers and therefore can't been seen too much with me outside of school.

One thing I don't like too much is that the boys, beside going to Ashley Waters and doing some kind of work and doing their homework, is that they also disappears on other Academy jobs. I hate it, not knowing what they do, when they come home or if it's dangerous.

But if I want to spend my life with them, I have to learn how to not think too much about this. To trust they aren't doing something dangerous, and just appreciate the time I have with each of them. Thankfully I'm never alone and therefore don't have enough time to overthink all of this.

Owen and Sean are right; we can only take one day at a time. I haven't worked to hard on the guys, I just feel that they will come to me if they want to talk or take me out on a date.

None of them has asked me out on a new date, and I am actually starting to feel nervous. What if neither of them really feels something for me, other than friendship? What if they think I'm more work than anything else?

I feel like I'm not worth all they do for me, that I'm just in their way. I'm scared shitless that they will leave me, scared they will think that I'm nothing special. I'm just a girl that's been mistreated by my own stepmother for years, and a prisoner in my own home.

Surely I have some mentally problems after everything she has thrown in my face over the years, and I'm afraid they will think it's too much for them. I can't take a shower for gods sake. I can't even think about one without starting to shake.

Hmm, no, I know that if I mess things up, that they will see how damaged I really am; and they will leave me by myself! I just know it.