Part 32

**First Month of Pregnancy**

Naira's pregnancy brought a new wave of excitement and anticipation to the household. Kartik was more attentive than ever, ensuring Naira's every need was met, while Kairav was thrilled at the prospect of becoming a big brother.

**A Visit to the Hospital**

One morning, Kartik and Naira headed to the hospital for their first prenatal check-up. Kartik held Naira's hand tightly as they walked through the hospital corridors.

"Are you nervous?" Kartik asked, sensing Naira's unease.

"A little," Naira admitted, giving him a reassuring smile. "But I know everything will be fine."

In the doctor's office, they listened to the baby's heartbeat for the first time. The rhythmic sound filled the room, bringing tears to Naira's eyes.

"Kartik, listen. That's our baby," Naira whispered, squeezing his hand.

Kartik's eyes glistened with tears of joy. "It's beautiful, Naira."

The doctor handed them the first ultrasound image of their baby. "Congratulations, you two. Everything looks perfect."

**At Home**

Kartik and Naira returned home, both beaming with happiness. Kairav ran to greet them as they entered.

"Mumma, papa! How was the doctor visit? Is the baby okay?" he asked excitedly.

"The baby is perfect, champ," Kartik said, lifting Kairav into his arms. "And you know what? We got the first picture of your little sibling."

Kairav's eyes widened as he looked at the ultrasound image. "Wow! That's my brother or sister?"

"Yes, it is," Naira said, smiling. "Are you excited to meet them?"

"Yes! I can't wait," Kairav said, hugging both his parents.

**Helping Naira**

Kartik was determined to make Naira's pregnancy as smooth as possible. He took over many household chores, ensuring Naira had time to rest and relax.

One evening, as Naira lay on the couch, Kartik brought her a plate of freshly cut fruits. "Here you go, my love. You need to eat healthy for our little one."

Naira smiled, touched by his thoughtfulness. "Thank you, Kartik. You're the best."

Kartik leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Anything for you and our baby."

**Heartfelt Conversations**

As the days passed, Naira and Kartik spent their evenings talking about their dreams and hopes for their growing family.

"Kartik, do you think the baby will look more like you or me?" Naira asked one night, snuggling closer to him.

"I don't care who they look like, as long as they have your kind heart," Kartik replied, kissing her gently.

Naira smiled, her eyes filled with love. "And I hope they have your determination and strength."

They lay in each other's arms, feeling closer than ever. "No matter what, we'll be the best parents we can be," Kartik said softly.

**Family Time**

Despite their busy schedules, the family made sure to spend quality time together. They often had picnics in the garden, played games, and shared stories.

One sunny afternoon, they sat in the garden, enjoying a picnic. Kartik had made Naira's favorite sandwiches, and Kairav was happily munching on his snacks.

"Mumma, when will the baby start kicking?" Kairav asked, curiosity sparkling in his eyes.

"Soon, champ. And when they do, you'll be the first to feel it," Naira promised.

Kartik wrapped his arm around Naira, pulling her close. "We have so much to look forward to."

**Romance and Kisses**

Kartik and Naira's love continued to blossom, their bond growing stronger with each passing day. Kartik often surprised Naira with little romantic gestures, reminding her of his unwavering love.

One evening, after putting Kairav to bed, Kartik led Naira to their balcony. The sky was painted with the colors of the setting sun, creating a perfect backdrop for their moment.

"Kartik, what's all this?" Naira asked, surprised by the candles and flowers adorning the balcony.

"I just wanted to remind you how much I love you," Kartik said, taking her hand and pulling her into a gentle dance.

They swayed to the soft music playing in the background, lost in each other's eyes. Kartik leaned in and kissed Naira tenderly, their love radiating in the warm evening air.

"I love you, Naira," Kartik whispered against her lips.

"I love you too, Kartik," Naira replied, her heart full.

**Celebration and Friendship**

As Naira's pregnancy progressed, they decided to throw a small celebration with their close friends. It was a joyous occasion, filled with laughter, love, and well-wishes for the new baby.

Their friends gathered around, congratulating them and sharing their excitement. Kartik made sure Naira was comfortable, never leaving her side.

"Here's to Kartik and Naira, and the new member of their beautiful family," Naksh toasted, raising his glass.

Everyone cheered, and Naira felt overwhelmed with happiness. "Thank you all for being here. Your support means the world to us," she said, her voice filled with emotion.

**A Promise of Forever**

Later that night, after their friends had left and Kairav was fast asleep, Kartik and Naira sat on their bed, reflecting on the day's events.

"Kartik, I'm so grateful for everything we have," Naira said, leaning against him.

"Me too, Naira. We've been through so much, but our love has always been our strength," Kartik replied, kissing the top of her head.

They held each other close, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a family.

"I promise to always be by your side, Naira. To love and support you, no matter what," Kartik said, his voice filled with sincerity.

"And I promise to always stand by you, Kartik. Together, we can overcome anything," Naira replied, her heart full of love and gratitude.

As they drifted off to sleep, they knew that their journey was just beginning, and with their love and support for each other, they could face any challenge that came their way.