Chapter~1

VARANASI
Also known as Benaras or Kashi. Is the abode of Hindu Gods, Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. Varanasi, also known as Kashi, is one of the oldest cities in India. It is situated on the banks of the sacred Ganges and is known for its spiritual and religious significance in Hinduism. The city is renowned for its many historic ghats, including the cremation ghats where Hindu cremation rituals take place.
The Kashi Vishwanath Temple stands on the west bank of the Ganges River. It is dedicated to Shiva, who has been worshipped here for hundreds of years as Vishwanatha or Vishweshwara, "Lord of the Universe." There were several earlier versions of the temple, possibly dating back more than a thousand years.
There are total 87 Ghats in Kashi.
Manikarnika and Harishchandra, are used exclusively as cremation sites while others are for bathing and puja ceremonial Ghats.
Dasaswamedh Ghat is the heart of the action and the top attraction in Varanasi. One of the oldest and holiest Varanasi ghats, it's where the famous Ganga aarti takes place every evening.

(MORNING, 5:00)
[DASASWAMEDH GHAT]

{Aadarsh's Pov}My whole family comes here every year for my and my twins birthday as my mother is the buggest devotee of Lord Shiva and is very religious

{Aadarsh's Pov}
My whole family comes here every year for my and my twins birthday as my mother is the buggest devotee of Lord Shiva and is very religious. I, myself also am very devoted to Lord Shiva. Yesterday, when we arrived in Kashi and my mother was very happy about it, so excited for my and that she roamed in the market till late night. We are all very happy to see mumma happy as she is the life of us all.
We are all here at Dasawamedh Ghat for morning bath and puja for the greater good of our family.

"Aadi, Anvi, go and take bath quickly, Aahna, Vikrant and Vanika have already bathed, only you two are left", said Ranvika, in her impatient voice as she hated getting late for anything.

"Maa! But Ganga ji, is too cold today, it will take some time to adjust please understand na", said Anvika, My twin, trying to win over our mumma with sweet and cheesy voice.

"Aadi, Anvi, are you taking bath or not?", said Ranvika in her sweet but dangerous voice.

"Going going mumma, don't be scary", I said in a normal tone, trying not to anger my mumma more.

"Har Har Mahadev", the melodious voice echoed in my head for sometime
Her dress:-

"Har Har Mahadev", the melodious voice echoed in my head for sometimeHer dress:-