Chapter~5

[Same Day]
<At Night>
(11:38 pm)
{Shivansh and Anvika's Side}
They are both sitting together while Shivansh is holding her hand and rubbing it softly while talking to her. They both laugh and pass smiles to each other.

"Anvi I heard that you accodentky cutted your finger while cooking", said Shivansh while looking at her with concern.

"Ansh it's nothing", said Anvika while trying to avoid his gaze.

"You told Shivu about it not me", said while being grumpy about her injury.

"You don't look cute while acting grumpy shiv", said Anvika shaking her head in disappointment.

"Don't you think we should get married now?", said Shivansh.

"I will talk to dad tommorow", said Anvika.
"And listen Mr. Shivansh Maheshwari, I am not taking this small confession as proposal. I want a grand proposal so be ready", said Anvika while standing up and checking her dress.

"Where are you going janna?", said Shivansh while tugging her dupatta.

"Let go na Maa baba must be waiting for me and moreover my bhai, behn and bhabhi must be waiting for me too, If they will not find me then they will cause a ruckus and you don't know about Aadarsh he will probably make sure to follow me next time", said Anvika while pulling away her dupatta from his grip.

"Janna you are so Heartless", said Shivansh while getting up and making a sad face.

Anvika shakes her head and sighs knowing that now he will talk to Shivanshi about everything and that he will also act grumpy towards her till their next meeting. She kisses his cheek and leaves from there quickly not wanting to cause any other situation for her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she hears the scream from behind and laughs.

_____________
(Aadarsh's Pov)
I finally got to know the name of Angel. Her name is so sweet just like her, SHIVANSHI. It makes me wonder if she is single or not. If she is single then I will probably marry her but If she is not, then I guess I have to think about her happiness first but still I will try my best to pursue her and make her love me back. If she still won't love me back then I guess I will have to leave her for her happiness but still I will only love her.
Well right now she is infront of me checking Jhumkas and smiling while looking at every pair of earings. Oh my God her smile, it is something that I can die for and moreover it's so soothing and loveable. She really is an Angel. It makes me want to hug her tightly and her hide her in my arms, hide her away from whole world.
This is the first time I felt such thing for a girl. Before I used to think all girls are same but looking at her makes me question my thinking, such a nice girl and moreover with such a bug and nice heart she can surely make anyone fall in love with herself just by that killer smile of hers and moreover she is so pretty that I think there is no more beautiful Flower other than her in this whole world.
Oh God! I never knew what it feels to fall in love and now that I have fallen in love, I am becoming Greedy for even just a single glance of Hers. It will be really nice if I will get to see her more often.
I don't know what's happening to my heart, why is it feeling so calm? It seems to be at ease, is this what they call love? But I've heard that when you are in love your heart starts beating faster than ever, you feel a different kind of emotion erupting inside yourself but, but I am feeling at ease like someone who will save me has came, My heart is not beating fast rather it is beating calmly like someone who will protect me has came.
They say to love someone else you need to love yourself first. Bullshit. Oh God! I love her so much that I forgot what hating myself felt like.
There, there are flowers around her
She is pretty like Violets,
So modest like none.
She is pretty like Lilly of the Valley,
A return of happiness like none.
She is pretty like Sunflowers,
A lasting happiness like none.
She is pretty like Dasies,
Innocence, Simplicity, Purity like none.
She is pretty like Daffodils,
New beginning like none.
She is pretty like Hibiscus,
Feminity like none.
She is pretty like Roses,
Love, beauty and Royality like none.
She is pretty like Lillies,
Peace and Purity like none.
She is pretty like Lotus,
Prosperity like none.
Just a glance at her is enough to make anyone feel complete..
_______
Our boy is whipped
Bye bye Pookies
See you in next chapter
Vote
Comment
And subscribe
Love you all