Chapter~2

<Inside The Temple>
[Aadarsh's Pov continuing]
While we were all distributing the parshad, my mumma missed a step on the stairs and was about to fall, I was stepping towards her but came to a halt when I see someone came and held her hand and saves her falling down with the Parshad bowls.
It was the same girl from the Ghat, But this time she was wearing a plain Dark Green saree, with embroided blouse.

Her Dress:-

She came out of nowhere like an angel and helped my mumma

She came out of nowhere like an angel and helped my mumma. She held my mother's hand and helped her to steady her steps, she held the Large Thaal of Parshad and took my mother to the side of the stairs and helped her in sitting down.
I could hear them talking.

"Aunty ji app theek, to hai...Aapko Lagi toh nahi?", the angel said with her big doe eyes looking at my mother with concern and worry.
(Aunty are a alright?...did you get hurt)

"Nahi beta main bilkul theek hun...main bilkul theek hun... vaise thank you agar tum na aati toh main aaj gir jati aur phir mujhe bohot chot lag jati aur mere pati dev se parvachan bhi sunne ko milte", said my mother with her careless voice and laid back attitude, without even a single percent of worry, of how would her family react if, they saw her missing her step on stairs due to her carelessness.
(No child, I am completely fine.... by the way thank you, I would have really fallen and gotten hurt and then my dear husband would've scolded me for sure.)

"Appke pair mein toh moch aa gayi hai, kya aap theek se chal paayengi?, yaan phir main aapke husband ko bula dun kya?", the angel said while inspecting my mother's foot with keen eyes and showing her worry for my mother.
(You have sprained your ankle, will you be able to walk properly? Or should I call your husband?)

'She was looking so beautiful, but right now was not the right time to admire her beauty instead I had to look if my mother severly hurt or not.', I thought.

"Arre nahi, koi baat nahi...vo abhi parshad baant rahe honge... beta agar tumhe koi problem nahi hai toh kya tum yeh parshad baant dogi", my mumma said while looking at her own sprained ankle.
(No, there is no need to call for him... he must be distributing parshad right now... child if you don't have any problem can you distribute the parshad that is remaining in Thaal)

'I will make sure that mumma won't be careless ever again or get hurt', I thought.

"Ji bilkul... koi problem nahi hai", that Angel said with her soothing smile, that can make anyone feel at ease and remove their worries.
(Yes, for sure.... there is no problem)

My mother smiled at her in response. She said and went to distribute the Parshad.

Once I made sure that she had left, I made my way towards my mumma and touched her feet. My mumma immediately understood that it was me as no one other than, touched her feet out of no where.

"Maa, moch mein zayada dard ho raha hai?", I asked with worry written all over my face.
(Mother, are you feeling a lot of pain in your sprained ankle?)

"Nahi. ab tu aa gaya hai na aab bilkul dard nahi ho raha", she said with a smile to make me feel at ease. But despite her smile I can read the pain written on her face and feel that her ankle was hurting a lot.
(Nope. Now you are here, right. Now it is not paining.)

"Maa, aapko jhut bolna nahi aata. aapko pata hai na?", I said in a soft voice. I pulled her saree uo from her ankle a little. My heart was pained to see her red and swollen ankle.
(Mother, you don't know how to lie. You know that right?)

"Aur tujhe jhut pakarna bahut aache se aata hai", She said while passing me a laid back smile.
(And uou exactly know how to catch a lie.)

"Aapko dard ho raha hoga. Rukiye main abhi papa ki bula ke lata hun", I said with pain in my eyes as my mumma's swollen ankle was hurting me a lot.
(You must be feeling a lot of pain right now. Wait, I will go and call papa right now.)

"Nahi, nahi. Unhe bulane ki koi zarurat nahi hai", She said while looking at me with her same worryless smile.
(No, no. There is no need to call him)

"Kyun? Aap ko dar hai ki papa aapko dantege?", I said with a worrisome expression.
(Why? Are you afraid that father will scold you?)

"Aadi, beta mumma ke saath, thodi der baith ja", She said while trying to change the topic.
(Aadi, son sit with your mother for sometime too)

"Theek hai, par yeh aakhri baar hai ki main aapki chot papa se chupa raha hoon", I said with a sigh as I knew that I will not able to say no to mumma when she becomes stubborn.
(Okay, but this is the last time that I am hiding your injuries from father)

After sometime
All my family memebers gathered near me and mumma and we left back for hotel.
(Aadarsh's Pov continuing)
But my eyes were looking for the Angel who helped my mother.
My heart beat is raising just by thinking about her.
What is happening to me?
Is this the feeling called love?
Am I really in love with her?
I don't about love.
But I surely want to see her again.
Her beautiful doe eyes fileld with concern and worry.
Her beautiful face with a frown while looking at my mother's injury.
Her cute and small nose.
Her rosy and plumpy lips.
I want to listen to her voice again.
I have never heard such soothing and calming voice ever before in life.
Hy Mahadev! Please mujhe usse ek bar phir mila do.
(Please make me meet her again, Lord Shiva.)

~~~~STAY TUNED~~~~