2.

It was 5:00 in morning and have to reach the hospital at 6:00

It was 5:00 in morning and have to reach the hospital at 6:00. I rose from the bed and went towards the bathroom to take a short shower and skin care.

When I was done I get down stairs towards the kitchen, I have to prepare breakfast and lunch box for hareun.

While preparing the breakfast, I look out of the window, it was a sunny day which was perfectly fitting with the environment outside.

Around 5:30 I was done with my things.

-mommy good morning" harun said picking on my lip.

-good morning hareun after eating change your uniform I will drop you .

-bu-but I don't want to go.

-hu! Why baby you are not filling well" I said keeping my palm on her four head i was little scared because she was the person who enjoys going to school and never wants to be absent.

Her four head was so hot.

-I feel little tired and lazy my whole body feels like I'm upon fire.

-you want to come with me in hospital.

-yes! I really want to meet nurse jeomin.

-okay so let's get ready I'll call your teacher later.

After getting ready ----

I were inside my car with hareun we reached the hospital around 6:04 I was late dame it.

I head inside the hospital and to my surprise all the junior and senior doctor were present is their anything special today because it was impossible for all the doctors to be present.

-mommy let's go.

-yah.

I took her hand in mine and went towards my office .

Crack..door open

-gm Dr.Hong ow gm hareun

-oh good morning nurse jeomin.

-gm nurse jeomin I missed you so much " hareun said while getting off of my lap.

-Dr.Hong may I take her.

-ya of course I'm little busy with the patients files" I said while rubber my head in frustration because the file was mess.

-okay.

-bye mommy see you later.

-bye I said while waving my hand .

After an hour I finally finished checking through the files.

Knock..

-excuse me Dr.Hong the new doctor from Japan will be hear soon Dr.lim has requested to see you.

-oh okay I'm coming.

I get up and head to Dr.lim's office.

-Dr.lim may I come in.

-yes pls Dr.Hong take a seat.

-as I have already told you about the new Japanese doctor he will be hear in no time i want you to show him around and aware him about the rules.

-okay so wha-

Knock...

I was going to ask something but was interrupted by the Knock on the door.

-come in.

-Good morning Dr.lim.

-oh your hear your welcome to H.O.K hospital Dr.Nishimura please take a seat.

I was stunned to hear the surname I was standing as if I got frozen in my place my back was facing the new doctor I didn't even try to turn back and greed him.

-muhu! Dr.hong are you okay.

-y-yes I'm okay Dr.lim sorry for spacing out.

-pls introduce yourself to each other.

-hlo I'm Nishimura Riki I'm neurologist" he said extending his hand to shake.

I still wasn't facing him I was too nervous knowing the least person I wanted to meet was standing beside me, but now I got no choice but to go with the flow.

I turn towards him our eyes meet, his eye got wide when he relished who I'm I.

-hi I'm Hong Eunchae. Nice to meet you again Dr.Nishimura.

-"........."

-Dr.Hong pls show him around.

After coming out of the office we were walking together but we were not speaking.

After showing him the cabin, emergency room, operation room, conference room, and etc, we were heading to his office but we were blocked by my little rabbit who jumped out of nowhere.

-"Mommy where were you I thought you left me" hareun said hugging my leg .

'Uff what a timing'.I thought to myself.

"Hm do you think that mommy will leave you like that". I said bending equal to her height.

"No I just thought because of the workload you forgot I came with you today." She said sulking.

"Haha seriously baby where is nurse jeomin "

"She got a call"

"Oh~ okay came with me "

"Mommy who is he is he my daddy "

"What!no he is not he is the new doctor not more that"

"Ow I thought I'll finally have my own daddy" she said while looking down at floor.

I zoned out by her words is she been longing for a father that much.