3.

I zoned out by her words is she been longing for a father that much.
°: _⚂ ~~~~~~~~~³♡³~~~~~~~°: _⚂

I was thinking to myself, Interrupting my thoughts I feel lite tap on my solder.

-Dr.Hong you okay??? Riki asked with a worried expression on his face

I looked at him and replied
-Don't worry Dr.Nishimura I'm OK let's head towards your office.

I got up and told one of the junior Dr. to look after hareun till I return.

We start walking towards his office in silence.

I entered the office first as I was walking before him, he entered after me .

Click....

I heard the door lock.

I turned around just to face Riki.

-Dr. Nishimura why did you close the door.

-stop! Eunchae don't talk to me like I'm stranger to you talk to me like we use too.

-Hah! And why should I Nishimura, you don't deserve it anymore.

-why? I did nth wrong.

-don't make me laugh Nishimura, are you sure you did nothing wrong, you cheated on me, you left me in my lowest, you ruined me and you are saying you did nothing wrong " I said tears forming in my eyes.

-inhale~ What are you saying I never cheated on you, I got some family issues tha-

-Family issues my foot I don't care and pls let's not talk again in this matter.

I was unlocking the lock when he speak.

-Eunchae.......is ...Hareun my daughter.

-"......." my eyes widened in his statement I was frozen in my place no words coming out of my mouth.

-Answer me please chae please.

-N-no .....she is not your daughter.

I said the last word and ran out of his office I want to cry so bad right now why?why? It has to be him why not other i want to forget about our past so I can move on but no he is hear standing in front of me after this whole damn 5 years.

Looks like time is playing dumb with me again.

Pls vote