5.

I was to stunned to speak, he again leaned to kiss again but I pushed him lightly " Niki i-i think we shouldn't do this here and about hareun let talk it in privet".

He just looked at me and nodded "let's go out" he said and pulled me but I just shrugged it up " we can't go out together what if someone sees, you go first I'll come after a while " with that I pushed him out and came out after a minutes.

I went to the Jr.DR to whom I told to look after hareun, I took her with me and went to the car its was already dawn, I've have to return to hospital after I make her sleep and took her home.

After about 45min we reached home I prepared dinner for hareun make her sleep and head back to the hospital, for me being a single mother was not a burden but something I feel like a losser and useless who is too weak to take a step forward .

(Huff)

As I get inside and was walking to the office I was again pulled I knew who was it "will you fucking stop pulling me so suddenly like that you creep" I said in pure annoyance "I'm sorry but I don't have your number can you give it to me" "and why should I?" I asked rasing my eyebrow.

"To talk " he said innocently "No I'll not and I don't want to talk with yo-" before I can finish my words we heard a footsteps coming closer toward us. In a second I again feel myself getting pulled inside the locker which was empty for the new upcoming medicines.

'Crack'

I SO SORRY FOR PUBLISHING LATE AND THE SHORT CHAPTER ILL TRY TO MAKE IT LONG IN NEXT CHAPTER !!