3 - Cerberus

With a resolute stride, Ernesto Ramírez approached the makeshift holding area where the two suspected witnesses were being detained. He could see the fear and uncertainty in their eyes, but he knew that time was of the essence, and he needed to extract as much information as possible to help contain the spreading outbreak.

Ernesto nodded to the BSAA soldiers guarding the prisoners, and they stepped aside, allowing him to take the lead. He fixed his gaze on the two men, who shifted uncomfortably under his stern scrutiny.

"My name is Ernesto Ramírez, and I'm with the BSAA," he began, his tone commanding yet measured. "We've been informed that you may have information regarding the viral outbreak in this town. I need you to tell me everything you know."

The two men exchanged a nervous glance, and one of them, a middle-aged man with a weathered face, finally spoke up.

"Look, we didn't see anything, okay?" he said, his voice trembling. "We were just trying to get out of this place before those... those _things_ got us."

Ernesto's eyes narrowed, and he leaned in closer, his presence commanding the full attention of the suspects.

"I don't have time for excuses," he stated firmly. "Lives are at stake here, and I need you to tell me what you know, right now."

The second man, a younger individual with a haunted expression, swallowed hard and then spoke up.

"It was the pharmaceutical company, okay?" he blurted out. "They were hiring people, and then they just... disappeared. We didn't know what was going on, but we got suspicious, so we tried to leave town. That's when we ran into those... those _Majini_."

Ernesto's brow furrowed as he processed the information. A pharmaceutical company? Mysterious disappearances? It sounded like there was more to this outbreak than met the eye.

"What can you tell me about this pharmaceutical company?" he pressed, his gaze unwavering. "Where are they located, and what were they doing?"

The older man hesitated, but the younger one seemed more willing to talk, his fear overriding his reluctance.

"It's called Cerberus Pharmaceuticals," he explained hurriedly. "They set up a research facility on the outskirts of town, just a some kilometers from here. People would go to work there, and then they'd never be seen again. We tried to ask questions, but the company officials always brushed us off."

Ernesto nodded, his mind racing as he pieced together the information. It was clear that this pharmaceutical company was somehow linked to the outbreak, and he knew he needed to investigate further.

"Where is this research facility located?" he demanded, his eyes narrowing.

The younger man hesitated for a moment, but the intensity of Ernesto's gaze compelled him to answer.

"It's in the abandoned factory district, just past the old slaughterhouse," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper.

Ernesto straightened up, his expression grim. He had what he needed to pursue this lead, and he knew that time was of the essence. Turning to the BSAA soldiers, he barked out his orders.

"Secure these men and continue the search for any other survivors," he commanded. "I'm going to investigate this Cerberus Pharmaceuticals facility. We need to find out what they're hiding and put a stop to this outbreak before it's too late."

Without waiting for a response, Ernesto swiftly made his way towards the exit, his mind already racing with the implications of what he had learned. He knew that this was no ordinary viral outbreak, and he was determined to uncover the truth, no matter the cost.