You thought it was over?

Oh yeah, we're on to book number two. This is just a little forward to give y'all a little peak into what's to come. 

As mentioned before, I got my inspiration for the guardians from the real-life monument's men. I think they're heroes and I love them. That being said, inspiration for the missions the Guardians go on and the artifacts they hunt down is taken from different sources. Any artifact I write about is purely for entertainment purposes and does not reflect how I feel personally about any event/item/culture. At any point if I write something with aggressive historical inaccuracy, or something that offends someone's culture/practices do not hesitate to reach out to me. I will be doing my best to research anything that gets included in my writing beforehand to avoid this issue, but accidents happen. It's just human nature.

Next on the agenda, this is mostly going to be original content. There will be some mention of our beloved characters from the Mummy, but they won't be the main focus of this book. If you were hoping this would follow into the plot of The Mummy Returns, I hate to break it to you pookie, but you'll have to wait for the next book.

Next on the agenda, updates will be slow (as per usual). There's a lot of research going into this one.  The Emerald tablet(s) have a rabbit hole of a history that spans anywhere from 12,000-36,000 years depending on where you're looking. It's genuinely interesting, and I want to do my best to share it with you without accidentally turning this book into a thesis.

As always drink your water, unclench your jaw, and buckle up. This is going to be fun! 

- Chugging a shower beer, M.E. Hyde