Pure vanilla and white Lily

Pure vanilla gazed around his kingdom silently and looked around nervously. Today was the day he would wed white Lily cookie, and he couldn't be more happy. After convincing her to stay he immediately proposed to her. His eyes gazed upon her for a brief moment and he smiled slightly before reaching out to her. "You look... great as always while Lily" "thank you my friend, is everyone ready to begin?" He nodded slightly and led her to the backyard where everyone was waiting in their seats. Custard cookie was the flower boy and grinned mischievously before using his little arms to throw around flowers. After the flowers were handed to everyone he sat in the grass and seemed so excited for the wedding to start. He was especially excited for the jelly they'd eat. The bells rang slightly and everyone looked ahead and patiently waited for the words. "Do you, pure vanilla cookie, take white Lily cookie to be your wedded wife through hardships and death? "I do" "and do you, white lily cookie, take pure vanilla cookie to be your wedded husband through hardships and death?" "I do" "you may now kiss the bride" they both smiled at each other before sharing a passionate kiss while cookies cheered from their crispy seats. After the kiss they headed to the table and ate with the other ancients laughing and enjoying the wedding till nightfall. This was the ending pure vanilla had always wanted. And he more than happy to fight for it.