Prologue

"Welcome back to Seabrooke, where belonging is everything." Zed said while the Seabrook welcome sing appears.

"We're a strong, united and tight-knit community. And that's a good thing, cause it wasn't always this way. There was a time where we had to protect ourselves. Legend has it that when the first settlers came to Seabrook, they found wild beasts with sharp claws lurking in the forest." Addison's voice began to speak as a scene plays of people with zombies all together. Then another scene began to play where horses are dragging carts while people are sitting there. Then they were all sitting together at a camp until they hear something growling, when a man looked behind him he saw werewolves.

"Which sparked an epic battle. Seabrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack. And discovered a powerful energy source. Realizing they discovered a precious resource, they safeguarded it from the beasts." Zed's voice began speaking again as another scene played. Then there was a battle of the werewolves against the humans. After the fight they saw a glowing light in the distance, when they found where the light came from they saw the moonstone. They decided to take it out of the cave so the werewolves couldn't find it, so they hid it.

"They weren't going to let anyone steal there treasure. So they hid it. And the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source. Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy and unified." Addison's voice started talking again as another scene emerged. After the moonstone was hidden behind ther large double doors in the hround, then an electricity sound began to come from the pipes underground. Then in town there was an opening of a comany 'Seabrook Power'. 

"The beasts were a distant memory." Zed's voice began talking as another scene was playing.

"Seabrook forgot monsters could be real." Addison's voice says as the lights of the houses in Seabrook go out.

"Until clearly, they were. A little lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength Seabrook energy... and boom!" Zed's voice talks as he explained how zombies were created.

"In a lot of ways, Seabrook moved on since then. But it's hard to bury your past." Zed's voice says as a beach emerges. As humans and zombies play and talk together.