Captured

One year later

6 year old Wyatt's Pov:

It is a year after I imprinted on my mate. Vanessa and I are still going strong together, she is now one year old. Willa eight and Wynter five, today Ness and I have another playdate together. Every week our parents allow us to spend time together twice a week.

I planned to take a small walk together in the forbidden forest, we are only allowed there as long as someone from the pack is with us.

After getting myself ready for our playdate, I am waiting for Ness until she is ready.

I heard footsteps approaching where me and a member of the pack where waiting.Then I saw Willa, Wynter, the queen and my mate coming towards us. I smiled when I saw her. 'She is beautiful.'  I thought in my mind

"Someone couldn't wait to see you

"Someone couldn't wait to see you." Willa said with a chuckle. Vanessa did grabby hands to me, her mother smiled at her and handed her to me.

'Are yoi going to take a good care of her?" Her mother asked me.

"I'm going to take a good care of her. I promise." I said to reassure her that verything is going to be all right.

"I know." She said with a smile. "Now, off you go." She said. Her mother gave Vanessa a kiss on the top of her head and then we left for our playdate.

Now that we are somewhat away from the den we can now have some alone time together. "You may do yout thing now, but not too far so I can still see you." A wolf ftom the pack said sternly to us.

I nodded to let him know that I agree and than we can finally start our playdate.

After walking for a while I put her down and took out a shiny stone from my pocket. I show it to her and her eyes look in wonder. Then we saw a vision from the stone

"I close my eyes and I can see. The world that's waiting up for me. That I call my own." I sang as we watched a vision of the stone together.

"Through the dark, through the door. Through where no one's been before. But it feels like home." I sang while a vision plays of me and Vanessa when we were together with Willa and Wynter.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy. They can say, they can say I've lost my mind. I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy. We can live in a world that we design." I sang as Vanessa leans on me and I placed a kiss on her head.

"Cause every night I lie in bed. The brightest colors fill my head. A million dreams are keeping me awake. I think of what the world could be. A vision of the one I see. A million dreams is all it's gonna take. A million dreams for the world we're gonna make." I sang as another vision plays of the stone.

"There's a house we can build. Every room inside is filled. With things from far away. The special things I compile. Each one there to make you smile. On a rainy day." I sang as I put the stone back in my pocket and picked up my mate in my arms.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy. They can say, they can say we've lost our minds. I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy. Runaway to a world that we design." I sang as we headed back to the den with a member of the pack.

Third person pov (2 years later):

"Every night I lie in bed. The brightest colors fill my head. A million dreams are keeping me awake. I think of what the world could be. A vision of the one I see. A million dreams is all it's gonna take. A million dreams for the world we're gonna make." Wyatt sang as him and Vanessa run around the forbidden forest together.

"However big, however small. Let me be part of it all. Share your dreams with me. You may be right, you may be wrong. But say that you'll bring me along. To the world you see." Vanessa sang as Wyatt spun her around and gave her a kiss on her head.

"To the world I close my eyes to see. I close my eyes to see." They sang together and walked hand in hand back to the den.

"Every night I lie in bed. The brightest colors fill my head." Wyatt sang as they looked into each other's eyes and smiled at each other.

"A million dreams are keeping me awake." Vanessa sang as she took Wyatt's hand.

"A million dreams, a million dreams." Wyatt sang and took both of her hands.

"I think of what the world could be. A vision of the one I see. A million dreams is all it's gonna take. A million dreams for the world we're gonna make." They sang together while dancing.

"For the world we're gonna make." They sang for the last time.

Vanessa and Wyatt were running together in the woods with Willa, Wynter and other pups from the pack.

Three- year- old Vanessa hid behind 10- year- old Willa and seven- year- old Wynter from eight- year- old Wyatt. She giggled behind Willa and Wynter while Wyatt tried to find her with the help of the other pups.

"You know you can't hide behind Willa and Wynter forever." Wyatt said as he saw a figure behind Willa and Wynter.

"Yes I can." Vanessa said with a giggle.

Before Wyatt could answer they heard shooting sounds and screaming which frightened the pups.

Willa grabbed Vanessa's hand and together they ran away from the scary sound back to the den. They saw the older wolves coming out of the den and heade toward the sound of the hunterrs to fight back.

As they ran, little Vanessa tripped over a branch. Wyatt saw it and went back to help his mate, but before he could a hunter picked up the princess and ran off with the other hunters.

"No!" Wyatt shouted angrily. He wanted to go after them but was held back by his sister.

"Wyatt!" Shouted Vanessa loudly. She punched and kicked the hunter who was holding her to get free but to no luck. She kept screaming for her mate with tears in her eyes.

"Vanessa!" Wyatt said as his voice cracked with tears in his eyes when he no longer saw his mate.

"Sorry, little brother. We're going to find her I promise." Willa said while comforting her litlle brother who was crying because his mate was captured.