Vanessa's birth ceremony

5 year old Wyatt's pov:

Hello, my name is Wyatt Lykensen and yes I am a werewolf. Today is a special day for us wolves and especially for me. Today my mate is going to be born and I get to be there with my big sister Willa Lykensen and our parents.

My parents are friends with the king and queen of our pack. Today the princess and our future The Great Alpha will be born. I am so excited to meet her so I can imprint on her in front of the whole pack.

I already made something yesterday for my mate when she is born. A ring with a moon as a symbol of us werewolves and I have one too. It is if we ever lose each other (which would never happen) if we are together again that it will start to glow. I hope she would like it.

"Wyatt, come on the cermony is about to begin you need to be there now!" Willa calls out to me.

Oh I have to go now, I am so excited to meet her.

Me, Willa and my parents were waiting for a sign so we can go upstairs.

Third person pov:

"Ignonpama nengw enamabala. Ingonpama nengw enamabala. Ignonpama nengw enamabala..." It sings a few times while a few elders of the pack held a box that contained the moonstone necklace of the newborn werewolf princess.

"Night and the spirit of life calling. (Oh, oh, ipo) mamela (oh, oh, ipo)" An elder sings as the other werewolves gather to see the ceremony of their new future alpha.

"Ubukhosi bo khoko." He sings while they were waiting for the king, queen and the princess.

"We ndodnana pe sizwe sonke. Wait! There's no moountain too great. Hear the words and have faith (oh, oh, ipo). Woah (oh, oh, ipo). Have faith" The elder sings as the king and queen come upstairs with their newborn daughter.

"Hela hep mamela... He lives in you, (hela hep mamela , hela) he lives in me. (hela hep mamela, hela) he watches over (hela hep mamela, hela) everything we see. (Hela hep mamela, hela), into the water. (hela hep mamela, hela) into the truth. (hela hep mamela, hela) in your reflection. (Hela hep mamela) he lives in you." He sings when the royal family is upstairsand smiled softly at them.

"Ingonpama nengw enamabal." He sings a few times while the other elder gives a sign for the Lykensen faliky to come up.

Wyatt takes a deep breath, his father put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him proud. His son smiles back and then the four of them went upstairs where the royal family was waiting for them.

Wyatt and Willa saw Wynter their best friend and waved to her, she saw them and waved back with a smile on her face. Then the elder opened the box that contained the necklace and the king carefully put it around his daughter's neck.

After her father put the necklace on her, the necklace began to emit a blue light and the princess turned into a werewolf. The whole den howled and bowed in respect.

The elder raised her hand as a signal to be quiet. Then she looked over her shoulder and nodded to Wyatt to come to her. The young werewolf looked at his family and they nodded to him to let him know they were there for him.

He took a deep- breath for the last time and went to the king and queen. Wyatt smiles as the queen gives her daughter to him. When he met her eyes everything around them changed. The newborn princess saw visions of her and him together in the future.

When the visions were gone, the young werewolf kissed the newborn princess on her head and the whole den howled again in joy.

"(Improvised calls here), he lives in you (improvised calls here), woah mamela. (Hep ahh peah!) He lives in you (hela hep mamela, hela) he lives in me ( hela hep mamela, hela) he watches over (hela hep mamela, hela) everything we see (hela hep mamela, hela) into the wtaer ( hela hep mamela, hela) into the truth (hela hep mamela, hela) in your reflection, he lives in you." The male and female elder sings while Willa and his parents come upstairs.

"Ingonpama nengw' enamabala." The elder sings for the last time.

Wyatt's pov:

After the ceremony is done our parents were talking to each other while me and Willa were playing with Vanessa who was still safe in my arms.

"I'm proud of you little brother. I hope one day I would see my mate." My sister says as she looks at Vanessa.

"No worries Willa one day you would meet your mate too." I said to assure her that one day she would &find her mate.

"Guys!" A voice calls out to us we looked where it came from and we saw our best friend and other werepups coming to us to see my mate.

"Congratulations Wyatt!" Wynter congratulated me and I giggled from her excitment.

"Thank you Wyn, hey umm guys can I have some alone time with Vanessa?" I asked my sister and friends, they nodded because they understood what I meant by that.

"Hey Ness it's me Wyatt, I made something for you." I said while taking something out of my pocket.

" I said while taking something out of my pocket

The ring

I took the ring out of my pocket and show it to her. She looked at the ring in wonder and I gently slid it onto her ring finger. She giggled as she had the ring on which made me smile.

"I have one too. It's when we lose each other or we get separated and we've found each other again it will start to glow." I explained to her, then she did something I didn't expect she grabbed my finger and hold it with her little fingers and smiled at me.

I smiled back at her and pled a kiss on her forehead. "I promise to protect you from harm, no one is going to take us away from each other, I promise." I said to her, but what we didn't know is that hunters are lurking for us.