prologue.

Dive deep into this intriguing thriller to know what ojuola ngozi's mothers next move will be, and what ngozi will do to protect herself.
                         Prologue.
  In Lagos ikoyi, lived Ngozi and her parents.
Ngozi is a beautiful young girl she is 15 years old who has been in pain since she was 9yrs old.
Her father has been living in fear of losing his daughter and cannot leave his wife because he loves her so much.

  ( Emeka is back from work.)
"Ojuola, Ngozi, Ojuola, where are you ",Emeka said.
Just then (distinct screaming coming from the basement).(just there he knew what was going on).

  "Ngozi, Ngozi, where are you".
He rushes to the basement, just to see his daughter laying flat bleeding.

"Ojuola what have you done"."I did what's right, you can finally pay attention to me".

Emeka quickly rushes his daughter to the holy child hospital. "Please help her ", said Emeka "don't worry she will be fine said the first doctor". She was quickly rushed to a room. After some hours of treatment she was good to go.

  That same night her father 👨 had to make the greatest decision of his life.

"Ojuola, Ngozi  come to the living room immediately".Emeka said in an angry 😠 tone.

"We are here my husband what is the problem",said Ojuola.
"I have made this decision and it will stand, our daughter is going to boarding school 🏫 "said Emeka. "But my husband you can....." "PLEASE DON'T SPEAK I AM not in the mood  😒 ,my daughter you are starting next month."
"Thank you 😊 baba nagode sosai."
You're welcome my daughter 😘, get your things ready because you're going to kano." "Thanks again baba."