Foreword

Welcome to the second story in the Brazen Bluestockings series!

All of the stories should be possible to be read as stand-alone, but if you've read other BB stories (or my Howerty series), you will come across some familiar faces. Our heroine, Olivia, appeared both in the first BB story and several stories in the Howerty series as a side character. It's finally time for her to get her own story, and I'm so excited to share it with you!

Please remember (the usual disclaimer) that these stories are first drafts, so there will be the occasional typo and mistake (though I try to minimise them as much as possible), and they're not polished.

I aim to publish a new chapter every Friday.

If you want to read ahead, the first three chapters are already available to subscribers on my Ream page. I will also make chapters free on Ream for followers at the same rate as they are published free on Wattpad (for anyone wanting an ad-free reading experience). Following me on Ream is also an easy way to receive news and occasional bonus chapters and extras (free for all followers).

Link to Ream page in comments-->

Quick note that the village of Tilbury mentioned is completely fictitious and bears no resemblance to any real-life location with the same name.

This story is ©Emily Morgans and exclusively on Wa t t pa d and Ream. If you see it anywhere else, it has been copied without my consent.