Club Jealously-Eggsy Unwin

Both You and Eggsy have been assigned a mission together. Eggsy is your best friend since Primary School and after you graduated from high school, both of you became distant. Both of you are kingsman agents and the best there is, but lately he has been acting strange. Anytime one of the new male recruits would flirt with you, he would turn as red as a chili pepper. This mission Merlin gave to us however, was going to make Eggsy explode. We are to go to a club opening, and you being Agent Guinevere had to to the dirty work and retrieve Intel from an enemy. The briefing said that the client in question Max Tyler was extremely wealthy and would do anything for a woman, so that ment getting a little handsy. After briefing, both if us got ready to leave HQ and let me. Tell you, you were sexy and were already turning some heads. The new agents espically were wolf whistling and other ungentlemanly things and then two arms snaked there way around. So both of you entered the limo and started your mission

Magical time skip, brought by Gazelle

The club was already packed with people and the dancing was just getting dirty. Getting through the crowd was tough but you managed to get to the V.I.P area and there he was.... Max Tyler. Eggsy was there too and he was chatting up a beautiful blonde and you couldn't help but get jealous, if he wanted to play so could I.
"Well aren't you just a beautiful rose" , Max said flirting with you.
"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" , you replied flirting back.
"So,my lady. Do you want to dance?" , Max asked you with a flirty face. You replied by shaking your head. Both of you made your way to the dance floor.

Promiscuous girl was blasting from the clubs many speakers, and being the dancer you are, had to bust a move. You drew in a crowd because you were so awesome.

(some of the moves you did were from the video!!! so u was on fire!!! and sexy ;) )

Eggsy's POV
"Damn, Y/N is a really great dancer. She has the entire club at a standstill. The way she looks tonight is a bit off a bonus, even though this is a mission I just can't help but feel jealous" , I thought  to myself. She has no idea what she does to me by just being her. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair, intelligence and badass fighting skills just make me love her more. Plus when she is in her uniform, I just can't control myself thinking of all the things I want to do to her in my mind. Since Max can't help himself he would try to take her home, over my dead body!!! The only person, taking her home is me.
Rage (me):wow eggsy, possessive much!
Eggsy:I must be possessive, she is mine! I'm her prince charming and she is my princess!
Rage:awww

Back to the imagine
"Darling, you were amazing out there! Maybe we could go to one of the V.I.P rooms to be alone." , Max says with his voice getting husky and dark. You were really trying not fall to the dark side but Max was pretty easy on the eyes but the mission. Your glasses were still on so Merlin could see everything from HQ. He opened the door while you walked in, you heard the door slam and lock. It was just you and him and by the look in his eyes he wants to make you his. Your glasses were still on so Merlin and Eggsy can hear everything. He then placed his lips on yours, it was gentle at first but then it started to get needy really fast. He propped you up against the wall, still kissing you. His hands started to travel up your legs to the hem of your dress. 

"Darling, this is going a little too fast so I say we take a little nap'' , you said and then hit him in the neck with a sleeping dart. He knocked out like a light. You grabbed the the SD card and adapter  from his jacket pocket and walked out of the room with your head held high and a sway in your hips.

"Mission accomplished, boys'' , you said to Merlin and Galahad through your glasses.

"Excellent work, time to head back to the hub." , Merlin said in his irish accent.

Eggsy was waiting for you at the bar and he did look a little pissed off. He grabbed your hand and yanked you out of the club to the cab that would take the both of you back to the tailor shop. It was almost midnight when you two returned back to the mansion, you handed your mini finger clutch to Merlin and walked out to your room with Eggsy trailing behind, usually he would be flirting with you but he seemed quiet so when you reached your bedroom, the tension was cut.

"Eggsy, darling whats wrong? You seemed distant and quiet on the ride back and this is so not like you." , You said with a caring voice and a hand on his cheek and he proceeded to cover your hand with his own.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." , he said with this super sexy welsh accent getting deeper. You also noticed the anger mixed with lust in his eyes. So this is about to get ugly and also extremely sexy.

The next thing you know, your being kissed!!!!By Eggsy Unwin, one of the hottest agents at Kingsman. Its a bit surprising, but you were already kissing back, your arms wrapped around his neck. The kiss was sweet at first but then it started to get needy and rough. He pushed you against the wall and moved his lips from yours to your neck. Goosebumps erupted on your skin, your tried to hold bark your carnal desires but it overcame you and you let out a breathless moan.

"Your mine, (Y/N)!!!! No one else but mine!!! It took me a lot of willpower to not KILL Max where he stood" , Eggsy said, his voice glazed with anger and lust while he kissed the side of your neck.

"So you do love me?!'' , with happiness in your voice.

''Of course I do, (Y/N). I will die for you." , Eggsy trufully says while looking into your (Y/E/C) eyes.

"Well Eggsy, we are on the same page. I love you too!!!!!" , you say with a smile on

"On a side note, I like the jealous side of you. Its really cute and sexy to see you upset when my missions call for interacting with males other than you." , you said your voice sounding like a purr.

"Posh girls love a bit of rough!!! Might I say, you looked sexy on the dancefloor out there. You pulled quite a crowd'' , he said with a little wink.

"Thanks I have a little private performance for you, baby" , you say while taking his hand and leading him to his room at Kingsman Mansion.

I'll let your little imaginations run wild on this one............................ ;)