F- We are going to the pool!

It was a very humid day and Marjorie decided to reward her staff since they've been working their butts off. So at the end of the day, Marjorie arranged a meeting for all of the staff. Reece, even though he doesn't work at the Knight nursery, came over since Marjorie told him to and she would probably beat the crap out of him if he didn't. So once Reece got here, Marjorie started talking. "Okay. Now that everyone is here, I can finally say what I was going to say. First off, I have a surprise for you all, secondly, someone else is going with us that some of you may not fancy..." Once Marjorie said that, Mia walked in. 

She smiled when she saw Char and went to sit down next to her. "So...I booked a little trip to the pool! I know it's hot and I bought us all new swimsuits! That's why I asked you all for your sizes and Reece...yeah." She blushes as she mentions Reece's size. Autumn groans and rolls her eyes. "If I'm going to the pool, I need alcohol." She says. Reece looks at her worryingly. "We should probably address that coping mechanism." Autumn looks at him and rolls her eyes at what he said. "I would rather not open up about my feelings." She said. Reece knew exactly what that meant and he backed up. 

Since they've all worked there a while, Marjorie knew their favorite colors and the type of swimsuit for the women. Marjorie handed Autumn a black bikini top and matching black shorts, she handed Char a neon green one piece with black shorts, Winter got camo swim trunks and a dark green swim shirt, Carly got a neon orange swim shirt and black bottoms, and Reece got a pair of grey swim shorts. The only reason Marjorie didn't get a swim suit for Mia is because she knew she had multiple types of swimsuits from all of her vacations. 

------------------------------------------------------TIMESKIP--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, they all met at the pool. Mia was in her black bikini to of course, impress Char, Reece wore his grey swim trunks and a white shirt, Carly wore her swimsuit, Autumn wore hers, and Winter wore his camo trunks and his dark green shirt. Marjorie had on a navy blue bikini top and a nice white swim skort (skirt with built in shorts). Reece, Char and Winter immediately went into the water, Autumn was already drinking, and Mia and Marjorie were tanning for a while. After about two hours, Mia and Marjorie went in to take a dip and talk with the others. 

Reece was leaning against the wall and Marjorie swam over to him. He put his knee up and let Marjorie sit. Mia went over to Char and hugged her from behind. Autumn went in after about 20 minutes of the previous pair that went in. And she went straight to Winter. "Hello my sweet." He says, softly playing with her hair since she let it down. Autumn showed a soft smile and leaned back into his chest. They all talked and drank booze. Autumn eventually got tired and went back to her seat, Winter not far behind her. 

Once the food came, everyone came out and ate but since Marjorie decided to play mum, she said everyone had to wait 30 minutes until they could go back in the water. When the 30 minutes were up, everyone had a little cannonball contest. Char, Carly, and Marjorie can't swim so they stayed on the shallower end while they watched their partners did the contest. Autumn, Mia, and Reece had a stare down because Winter got tired and went to the shallow end with the other 3. They all placed their bets on who would win, Winter thought Autumn would win, Marjorie thought Reece would win, Char thought Mia would win, and Carly also thought Reece would win. 

Long story short, Reece won and everyone owed Marjorie $100. They all spent time at the pool for quite some time and they left around 9pm. Marjorie and Reece took Carly, Mia, and Char home because they had went to pick them up anyways. All of the couples had a very heated and sexy weekend. When they went back to work on Monday, Char, Autumn, and Marjorie were happy and refreshed. Char, Carly, and Winter gave Marjorie her $100 and they all were fine for the rest of the week.....

Marjorie, Mia, Char, and Autumn all went back to the bar at the end of the week.....

761 words