Prologue

Once upon a time, in a land far far away. There was the Moors, and within the moors lived the magical creatures called the Fae. The Fae has always believed the moors was their home and would even protect it from the humans, who wished ill will upon the poor creatures. But the humans never expected one, or in this case, two fae creatures to have the power to truly protect their kind. These two fae were no ordinary fae, they were twin dark fae's with powers no one else had within their kind. While the eldest protected the moors during the day, the youngest protected the moors during the night. Growing up both twin sisters have always been close to each other, but the youngest sister has always felt like there was something missing within her life. That feeling of something missing became even more stronger, even after years later when the twins are all grown up. By then, the eldest had found her own love and had a daughter of her own. Which leads to the youngest twin sister to explore her powers and the moors more, trying to find what this missing feeling could be. Until one day, she went to far with her her powers, finding that she had the power to teleport to a different world that was very different from her home world. She went back home, as a plan forms within her mind and she smirks as her eyes flash purple in her excitement for a new adventure, she just hopes that her sister will take her going away well.