Chapter Three~ No way Hoezay!

( btw all these chapters are unedited..)

KAGAYA POV:

This woman I feel like i've met her in my life. My mind is drawing a blank I hate it. Or is my mind playing tricks on me..?

As I get lost in my thoughts I look down to my knees. As i continued deciding what I would do in this situat- ... my knees. my knees!! This is the same woman that helped me that day in the forest!

How lovely it is to meet her again without her i most likely wouldn't have been here today. I knew that voice was familiar.

(he's a little over joyed ik but let the middle aged man be silly 😞🙏)

Now I have remember that vivid memory from my childhood my mind was at peace- until I listened into my surroundings.. rightttt we're in the middle of meeting..

The atmosphere seemed off.. or well it was more of a one person thing. I felt one of my children giving off a negative aura toward the woman. An obsessive aura.

???? POV:

Fuck...

She's so beautiful. She must have came from heaven just for me! Of course she did we are deeply in love after all!! I'll be sure to visit her late and night and watch her sleep! I hope her windows are unlocked..

I get out of my thoughts as one my fellow hashira looked at me with concern.

"Are you alright ______?" They said

"You've been staring at that L/N girl for like ages she is beautiful but no need to be a creep!!" _____ awkwardly laughs

I ignored them because the only one i want to talk to is her. My Y/n...

Author pov:

As the many people chatter amongst each other  of wether or not to trust the women that has appeared.

Until they were stopped by their master by just a finger put up to his lips.

Once everyone was silent he began..

"My children this woman is telling the truth." He says with his calming serene voice that makes you want to melt on the spot.

"Master how can you be for sure?" Sanemi asks with hesitation in his voice.

"I've met her before. When I was a young boy, she helped me without her i wouldn't be here today." Kagaya stated.

The young boy who had just witnessed his sister being thrown around and stabbed was schooled at everything going on at once.

"I- Uh- Excuse me! Ms. L/N ! Are you really The goddess of life and death...?" Tanjiro asked with a scared tone.

You look over to see him looking at you with widened eyes.

"Yes Tanjiro that's me! I am happy to see that you and your sister are able to keep on living!" you said with a smile while chuckling.

The Hashira stared in awe at the women before them as her beauty mesmerized them. Now that they all really look at you the more they believe you are a goddess.

Tanjiro couldn't believe it for his mom and grandmother had always prayed to this legendary goddess. He would always walk back to his home after playing with his toys outside to see them both praying.

—— flashbackkk

"Mom! What are you doing??" a young boy with burgundy hair shouted with curiosity at his mother who just got up from kneeling in the ground.

She walked over to him patting his head and crouching to his level.

"Hey sweetheart! I'm just praying for my cute child's safety!" she said smiling and chuckling at the young boy.

"Who are you praying to?" the boy asked his mother, tilting his head.

"The Goddess of Life and Death. She has helped me a lot in my life-

———— end of flashback

Before Tanjiro could continue to recall his memory he heard the master speak up.

"L/N Was that really you that night? in the forest?" the blind man asked

"Yess! I am very glad you remember Kagaya you were the first to ever see me in the taisho period! I am glad to see that you are doing well with your disease!" You said smiling brightly to the man even is he can't see you.

The hashira stood still in shock at what was happening... first you knew their master now apparently the demon slayer carrying a demon with him also knows you! what could possibly be next??

Kagaya smiled as he raised his head toward where the other hashira were.

"L/N why have you decided to come here? From what I can tell you only show up in times of danger." he asked with the calming effect of his voice relaxing everyone in the scene.

As now everyone's eyes were on you.....

You stood there with dotted eyes.

"W-Well it's kind of as silly reason you see! uhm.. Soo the snake pillar! Yes the snake pillar! he has a snake friend and as you could see i also have snakes! And well as i was watching over the semi annual hashira meeting my snakes seemed to notice his snake! so then uhm.. they asked to come.. i was like yeah! sure! and they pulled me through the portal super quickly and i didn't mean to barge in..! yadayada!!" you said with the reddest face you can imagine you looked like a tomato and some of the hashira found you quite cute.

"s-sorry! I get nervous when the attention is on me.. sorry for rambling on.." you apologized looking down in embarrassment.

It was silent for a while until...

IM TIRED SO IMMA JUST SLEEP HIPE YALL LIKED THIS!! ALSO TYSM FOR 500 VIEWS THATS ACTUALLY SO CRAZYYYYYY AND 10 VOTES IM CRYING TYSMMM