Chapter One ~ Flashy Entrance?

Your POV:

"Mhm.." I mumbled felling a nudge against my sleeping figure. I opened my eyes to see who or what it was to see that Puff was nudging my  shoulder and Fluff was slithering onto my head. 'They are most likely hungry' I thought to myself getting up and letting the two reptiles to slither on my arms and then onto my neck.

I combed through my h/l, h/c hair gently before leaving my bedroom to go prepare the their food. As I grabbed the two frozen Mice and placed them in warm water to let them thaw. 'Poor creatures I hope you don't mind as this is a part of Nature.' I think slightly frowning before returning to my small smile.

*Time skip to after the two were fed*

'Fluff and Puff are now full and ready for todays work.' I thought as I pet the both reptiles while they are 'asleep'. "We'll time to go my babies." I stated while sitting up from the chair and put the two back in their terrarium and walk off to get dressed and ready.

'I've got two options... (1st choice) or (2 choice).. I'll go with (your choice)!" I said while getting into the outfit. After getting into my attire I grab my book I wrote myself which is kept in a display which turns into a safe with the code of (12341234).

I then grab my staff and my children (Fluff and Puff) before checking I have everything and teleport to my work station which is far from home. As I sat down in the beautiful area Fluff and Puff blasted to go and play together in my forest.

'Let's look at The deaths coming soon' I thought opening up to the page of upcoming deaths and scan through them. 'Hm...'.

'Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado' I read "Oh no siblings as well poor souls why are they-" I got cut off before the names disappeared out of nowhere. "I guess their killer changed their mind.. Though I'm curious what happend.."

I stated before grabbing my staff to look into their universe. While looking I see Kagaya who is the master of the demon slayers I've been keeping an eye on him for a while because his health is deteriorating. 'Ah it must have been a Trial for the two siblings I guess they are going to live that's good' I thought with a small smile.

As I got more curious watching the 9 Hashira, 2 Kamados, 2 children of Kagaya, and Kagaya Fluff and Puff hurry towards the vision I'm watching from and continue hissing happily at the vision then I realize it was probably because The Serpent Pillar has a snake himself quite the cute one in my opinion.

"Shhhh it's just a vision I'm sorry.." I say petting them as they look at me with pleading eyes as if saying they would like to meet Kaburamaru. "Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt to do so plus I am really bored up here.."I say.

I feel two scaled body's wrapped around me, my staff, and my book then being pulled into the world where Demons roam.

"WOAHHHH NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A FLASHY ENTRANCE!!"

"Uh oh..."
All 14 pair of eyes landed on the h/c colored hair girl.

A/N : SORRY FOR THE SHORT FIRST CHAPTER IM TRYING MY BEST AND ITS MY FIRST STORY

WORD COUNT: 543