CHAPTER 1 - Well, it is an Adventure I Guess...

[SABRINA'S POV]

Just laying in my bed was as boring as all can be. I mean like, what else was there to do? School wasn't over and work was as heavy as ever until a friend called. "Yes, Cameron?" I answered, "YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE PLACE DANIEL FOUND US TO EXPLORE!" CJ practically yelled into my ear. "PLEASE!!!! EVERYONE IS COMING!!" I sighed "Fine, send me the location and I'll meet you guys there." She hung up and sent me the location. I got up and ready then left.

Arriving at this abandoned building Daniel walked up to me "This used to be some old software company. Rumors have it that ghosts inhabit this place," He stated with that stupid grin. Looking over I saw Cameron and Lottie geeking out about "ghost hunting". "Ghosts aren't even real dude." He just giggled, "Maybe not to you but I assure you that you'll be scared by the end of this trip." I just huffed and walked over to Lottie and the other one. They were too enveloped in their conversation. After what felt like a good few minutes we jumped after hearing someone going ham on the door and breaking it down. Just to see Dan with a crowbar standing happily like he cured cancer or something. "Come in! We got some things to see!"

Everyone walked in, CJ And Lottie were oohing and awing when it was just some IT department that happened to be forgotten about. "I'm not going to lie but this is stu-" "GUYS LOOK AT THIS!" Lottie cut me off before I even finished...

[LOTTIE'S POV]

Coming here was actually a really cool idea! I mean while walking around I found some old tech and a VHS! "What Lot." Sabrina just stared at me "I found some old records I think you'd like to see!" She started to scan over the document, her face stayed the same stone stare. I mean I thought it was cool! It was a little talking about ghosts in robots! I mean I'd like to see that place! "Next time call us for something useful. Just kidding Lot, it was interesting." "There was also a basement I found," I replied as Sabrina's face turned... I knew exactly what her new face meant! To the basement, we went!!! After a bit of walking, it got darker and darker until I heard a crunch "Uh o-" was all I could get out until it was just back. There was no black. Just void. Like I fell back asleep...

(424 WORDS ;-; THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO BE NICE WITH ME HERE PLEASE)