Chapter 2 - Wasted Teens

[WARNING: MENTAL BREAKDOWN, VIOLENCE, BONE SNAPPING]

[CAMERON'S POV]

Lottie and Sabrina have been gone for a bit which worries me a bit so I try to talk to Daniel about it but he brushes me off like it's nothing... I mean maybe their at another part of the building... It is a pretty big office so they could be far away... "Did you know there was a gas leak that killed everyone here?" He said calmly. I stared at him in absolute terror until he just started to laugh! THAT BITCH LIED TO ME!

"WHY WOULD YOU LIE ABOUT THAT?!"

"It was funny?..."

"...I hate you."

He made some sort of mad noise? Like a humph but more mad? He turned away and walked off leaving me alone. It's dark. Very dark. I realized how far I could see until it was nothing but... Dark. It was scary alone, I won't lie. I hate being alone, what if someone gets hurt? I started to walk around to find some sort of answer to where they were. A basement. Oh God. No. "It can't be! R-Ri- AAA"

[NOBODIES POV]

CRACK. It was all that Daniel could hear. He knew CJ would be fine. Maybe a broken bone or two but it was just some stairs, everyone has fallen down them once in their lives. Following CJ, he would just shut the door and quickly walk down.

[LOTTIE'S POV]

Waking up on the floor was the last place I wanted to be. But most of all, I see CJ at the stairs. They looked all beat up... Sad... Dan soon followed he looked fine but that was the least of my worries. CJ got up but soon followed were screams of absolute pain and terror. "OW, OH GOD, MY LEG HURT! PLEASE OH MY GOD!" Jeez... Everyone stared. Well, at least Sabrina tried to help. The sound of bone crunching wasn't the best... The others helped make a makeshift cast while I just watched. "Ow...." CJ whimpered, Sabrina started to help CJ walk as  Daniel laughed and I stayed still. "Thanks Girl..." CJ muttered out and Sabrina gave them a reassuring smile. "Guys... Uhm... (🤓👆) How do we get out of here...." I asked "We can't! Looks like we have to survive and each other!" "DAN! ENOUGH OF THE JOKES! YOU USE-"

"SHUT UP."

Woah.... I've personally never seen CJ get this mad. Crazyyyyyyy. "STOP YOUR STUPID JOKES AND JUST BE NICE." "Jeez CJ.... Wanna walk to a corner with me?" "Yes."

While Sabrina and Daniel were still arguing over there CJ just cried. I mean it is a lot so the least I did was comfort and pat. It isn't their fault but Dan seems just as innocent. We don't know who is doing this but what could I know? It's all in shambles. "Thank you..." No problem, least I could do while here..." I softly smiled at CJ as we hugged. Nothing like a good comforting hug. Nothing could stop us! I mean, we are practically attached at the hip with how long we have been friends!

(504 WORDS HELP MEEEEEEE ALSO YES IK THE OBJECT IS NOT HUMANIZED

(504 WORDS HELP MEEEEEEE ALSO YES IK THE OBJECT IS NOT HUMANIZED. I'M NOT PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS.)