Chapter - 1 [ THE STRIPPER ]

PROOFREAD ✅️

Lee Know POV -

I saw him at a strip club in Seoul. At first i did not want to go to a strip club but i had an important meeting with Mr lim there so I did not have a choice. As soon as he stepped on the stage, all the lights directed onto him. The tight black corset hugged his small waist perfectly.
He gracefully danced around the pole as if he has years worth of experience. I could notice others gaze on him. I don't blame them though he stood out amongst all the strippers. His eyes showed a hint of discomfort almost unnoticeable. It was as if he did not like others gaze on him but still he portrayed his every move in a confident manner.

Before I knew it the show came to an end. All the strippers bowed before exiting the stage. Maybe it was the alcohol but the next thing I did was very unexpected.

"Changbin I would like to talk to the manager"

"Sure sir"

After a while the manager came.

"Greetings sir , how can I help you? "

" I will like to spend the night with the stripper "

" Which one sir? "

" the one who stood out the most "

"The new recruit? "

" new recruit? "

" yes sir he just started working today. Unfortunately he is already booked by Mr Lim "

" I am willing to pay more "

" Unfortunately this doesn't work that way sir and the stripper was also..............persistent to spend the night with him. Will you like any other stripper "

If I wanted I could have easily blackmailed him and spent the night with the stripper but I was in no mood to argue. I was already tired since I slept for only 3 hours last night due to some work.

" No need "

" I'll take my leave sir "

" You may "

I went to use the washroom. Where I met the same stripper who was performing. Hoping to start a conversation I said.

" You're really good at this "

" I'm good at many other things as well "

I ignored his bold comment.

" you don't look like a new recruit "

" I'm just terribly good at this....I guess "

" I want to spend the night with you. I'll pay you more than what they pay you for a month."

He came close to me and whispered in my ear.

" sorry darling , your not my mission "

He backed away and started walking towards the exit of the washroom. Suddenly he stopped and turned around.

" But before I go "

He came towards me and removed my Jacket. He opened the first three buttons and revealed my neck. He started kissing and sucking my neck, making a hickey. I wrapped my hands around his small waist and turned my head back to give him more access. He backed away and looked at the art he made.

" This is so you remember me "

Before I knew it, he dissappeared into the dark. I stumbled my way towards the mirror and looked at the art he made. I touched the hickey and smiled.

"I'll see you again kitten and I'll show you who is the owner " 

"Hyung! Hyung! " I heard Changbin calling me. I quickly buttoned my shirt and put my jacket back on and exited the washroom.

" lee know hyung I got worried, why did you take so long in there? "

" I..uh Jeongin called. He said that he wanted Ramen. Let's go back home "

" uhhh what's that mark on you neck?"

" its nothing just a...a mosquito bite"

Shit why did I have to stutter.

He looks at me suspiciously but doesn't say anything "let's go hyung we're done here"

[TIME SKIP] THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up and start getting ready. I have an important meeting with Mr Lim today. I walk downstairs and see Jeongin.

" Good morning sir " I nod in response.

" The meeting is canceled"

" Why? "

" Mr lim got......murdered "

_______________________________________________________________

Hello Ravens✨️

Sorry for the short chapter. This is kind of like their first meeting. Anyways I hope you guys get the idea of what happened to Mr Lim.

The recent Ate trailer literally Ate ✨️. Their visuals are heavenly.

Here's the meme of the day -