Chapter 2 [THE ASSASSINATION]

PROOFREAD ✅️

Nobody's POV -

FLASHBACK-
2 days ago

Han entered the crowded club, the smell of alcohol and sex entering his nose. He just wanted to drink,dance and makeout with some random stranger if possible. He pushes his way towards the croud and sits near the bar where he finds Felix flirting with a girl.

"lix!" He shouts so that he can be heard through the loud music.

Felix upon hearing his name approaches him.

" How ya doin mate" he says with his thick Australian accent.

" hey can you stop flirting with girls all the time, you know possessive Hyuniee is about you "

" Jeez I was just passing time, you know how boring this place is. Anyways what can I get ya "

"one whiskey"

"coming right up"

Felix pours Han a glass of whiskey. Just as Jisung was going to take the first sip, Hyunjin intrupts him.

"Hey sungi, Chan hyung's calling you"

"me? Why now"

"I don't really know. He was saying something about a mission"

"Okay I'll go"

Han lazily gets up from his bar chair and makes his way through the croud towards a less crouded place which was for the vips. He knocks on a red door labled as 'BOSS'. When he hears a faint "come in", he opens the door revealing a worried Bang chan.

"Chan hyung, you wanted to talk to me?"

"ahh yes it's about a mission"

"What's the mission?"

"Mr lim a famous business entrepreneur recently made a deal with us. We fulfilled our part of the deal but he did not. When one of my men went to talk to him, Mr lim shot him down. All you have to do is assassinate  him. Yongbokie got to know that he is recently visiting a famous strip club. You have to dress up as a stripper and when he books you for spending a night with you, you can kill him."

"hyung, you know I can easily do this but why are you looking so worried?"

"Straykids will be there to make a deal with Mr lim and you know we are not on good terms. Jisungi, they can be very dangerous. I'm just worried about you. What if they get to know that you are member of Gemini, they can easily kill you"

"Don't worry about that hyung, I'll be alright."

"Okay then. Your mission is in 2 days, prepare yourself. You're dismissed"

TWO DAYS LATER [ NIGHT OF ASSASSINATION]

Han Jisung POV -

I enter the strip club and go backstage where I meet Mr Kim, the manager of the strip club.

"So you are the new recruit lee Baekhun?" He eyes me down.

"yes sir the one and only" I reply cheerfully