Chapter 5

Guys I've been revived once more

     Aizawa didn't know what he expected to see when he turned around, but it wasn't the manic grin on Dabi's face.
     Dabi looked fucking insane, staring at him like he had some evil plot. And the boy didn't even try to correct it- just looking at him with a smile that would make anyone but Aizawa scream.
     "Okay what the hell." Aizawa raised his eyebrows, holding the warm coffee mug in his hands. Black- absolutely no sugar.
     Dabi had the audacity to look confused, blinking as the smile dropped. "What."
     Aizawa just stared for a moment, before blinking and running a hand through his hair. "Go smile in the mirror, kid."
     "I'm not a kid-"
     "Besides the point, go look at yourself in the mirror."
     Dabi sighed, getting up and walking to the open bathroom door, Aizawa looking away as he drank his coffee. There was silence for a moment, before he heard a-
     "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Dabi bolted out of the bathroom, staring at Aizawa with wide blue eyes. It should be illegal for eyes to be that blue. What the hell, it made Aizawa's head hurt. "That's what I look like when I smile?!"
     "Guess so." Aizawa shrugged, taking another drink of his coffee.
     "That's horrifying."
     "Yep."
     There was now an awkward silence, and Dabi didn't know how to fill it. If he could fill it. Back when he was a kid, he was supposed to stay silent. Would Aizawa get mad if he spoke? Would he yell like his father had, would he hit him?
     While Dabi was having an existential crisis, all aizawa is thinking is- damn, I'm good at making coffee. As he took yet another drink.

    "You can't just not smile again."
    "You're not my dad."
    "Dabi."
    "Aizawa."
    "Smile."
    "No."
    Dabi gave Aizawa the finger, before realizing what he had done and quickly put it away. Aizawa just sighed.
    "I'm trying to help you, kid."
     Dabi clenched his fists in his pockets, looking away from the man. "I know."
    "Then I need you to listen to me."
    Dabi didn't move for a moment, and was about to speak, when suddenly, there was a shout from the other side of the door.
     "SHOTAAAAAA OPEN UP!!" Someone was knocking, and they were fucking loud.
     Aizawa stood quickly, pointing at a room and whispering- "Hide."
     Dabi noticed how aizawa wasn't panicking, which was a good sign. Well, he never knew. This man showed almost no emotion. Who knows what's going on under that stone face. He could be thinking of unicorns wearing top hats or something- that was off topic he needed to hide.
     Dabi nodded and stood, walking into the room. He noticed it was definitely Aizawa's bedroom, despite it being nearly empty.
     But it had a bed, which was well set with black sheets and three gray pillows, a window with blackout curtains, a dresser, and a simple nightstand. The bare necessities for a bedroom-
    It took all of Dabi not to laugh right now.
    Why?
    Shota Aizawa has bear slippers.

That will be a wrap for this chapter, I am so sorry for how short all of these chapters are. In all honesty, this is the first Wattpad book I've written. I do write often, but that's more of a personal hobby. Its nice to look at my notifications and see someone complimenting my work, though. I might look into writing more stories after this one.
Make sure to eat, drink water, and get some sleep. How lqge are you up? You rats, go to sleep. Love you all and have a good rest of your day/night ❤️❤️❤️