Chapter 6

"SHOTA!!"
     Hisashi's loud voice filled the apartment, to Aizawa's chagrin. Of all times for his friend to come over, why did it have to be now. When Dabi had looked so vulnerable again, like he wanted to talk. Like he wanted to try and help himself.
     But here was Hisashi, with wonderful timing.
     "What." Aizawa still held the coffee mug in his hands, but it was near empty now. He didn't want to drink anymore, because then he would be forced to make more. Maybe he was just lazy.
     "You're always so grouchy in the mornings." Hisashi huffed, kicking his shoes off. "Wonder how big the stick up your ass is."
     "New topic."
     "Sure sure." Hisashi plopped down on the couch, the very place Dabi had been just moments before. "You seriously need more stuff in here."
     "No I don't." Aizawa took that final drink of coffee, internally groaning when he realized he had to make more.
     "Yeah! Like you could make such a nice space in here, with records and stuff like that." Hisashi was waving his arms around as he spoke. Aizawa just walked over to his coffee machine and got to work on making more coffee.
     "What's this?"
     Aizawa turned to see Hisashi grabbing the coat Dabi had laid over the back of the couch. The long coat, torn and burnt. It was dark, but it probably had blood stains on it too.
     Fuck.
     Not that Hisashi would know who it belonged to, but he could be smart when he wanted to. What if he realized Dabi was here and started searching Aizawa's apartment? That wouldn't be good.  But what could he do? Hisashi already had his hands on the thing.
     So, Aizawa would just have to hope today wasn't a smart day for his friend.

     Dabi was covering his mouth to try and not laugh right now, the bear slippers were white and fluffy. They were definitely Aizawa's, they were right beside the bed.
    Shota Aizawa has bear slippers.
    Oh Dabi was gonna give him shut for that.
    He decided to just sit in the floor.
    Dabi's eyes went to the metal bands on his wrists. Etched into each one was the words: 'quirk cancellor.' He should honestly be pissed that they were on. But, like he had said before, they stopped the constant burning.
     They gave him a sense of peace.
     Dabi doesn't know how to describe this. It was like he had been freed from all his burdens. No quirk? Cannot be the hero dad wanted you to be. No quirk? No murders. No quirk? No burning.
     If only it was that easy.
     Erasing a quirk can't erase words. And as you know, words hurt more.
     He hated this.
     Because he can't cry. He is seen as Dabi, the one who murders without a care. He shouldn't care.
     But deep down, Dabi is still human.
     And he doesn't want to be a villain anymore.

It's 4 in the morning where I am WOOHOO
Love you all ❤️❤️